This place is a hidden gem in Atlanta. I have heard about it but never had the opportunity to go and I'm so glad I did. My wife and I went up there to celebrate our wedding anniversary and we were treated like royalty and were pleasantly surprised at the resort amenities, yet it was still able to maintain a small bed and breakfast like charm. We'll definitely be going back.
Do the wine tour, eat at Cafe Elan for dinner, enjoy a nighttime swim, and get a massage.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chateau Elan is North Atlanta's premier meeting destination that offers championship golf, a full-production winery, European health spa, and world-class amenities. From the moment you drive through the gates of Château Élan until the moment you leave you will experience warm southern hospitality combined with the beauty of the French countryside. Within the sweeping panorama of the north Georgia foothills, just 40 minutes away from Atlanta, Chateau Elan began with the planting of vineyards in 1981. From these lush vines of Chardonnay, Merlot, Cabernet & Riesling grapes has grown a 3,500 acre conference and leisure destination where French provincial and Southern hospitality combine to produce exceptional wines and warm memories. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Chateau Elan Winery And Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Elan Winery And Hotel Braselton
- Chateau Elan Winery Resort
- Chateau Elan Winery Hotel
- Chateau Elan Resort