My husband and I just returned from the Chateau Élan. I purchased a Romance Package which included a bottle of wine delivered to your room, dinner for two at your choice of two restaurants and breakfast for two at the Inn. After a 3 p.m. check in we participated in the 4 p.m. wine tasting and group tour of the Winery. Both were fun and very informative with a nice blend of people and wine. The wine was very good. The weather wasn't cooperating so we relaxed in the indoor resistance pool and whirlpool until we went back to the room to get ready for dinner. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. We chose to have dinner at the Cafe Élan, which is located in the wine market building. The staff was friendly and the food was decent. The rain had let up in the evening and if you so desired you had a choice of live entertainment (concert, jazz inside or rodeo). In the morning we had breakfast at the Versailles in the Inn and that was very good, I had the best omelet that I have ever eaten. Once again the staff were friendly and courteous. Before we checked out we did the Nature Trail walk to enjoy the scenery. My only negative comment was that all spa services were booked and we were not able to have a massage. When I called to inquire about reserving a time for the massage I was told that I could do that when I checked in. I thought better of that and called a couple of days in advance and was then informed that all the spa services were about booked. I inquired at the front desk upon arrival and they told me that they should be booked well in advance.
I look forward to returning and would recommend the Chateau Élan as a pleasant weekend escape to relax and enjoy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chateau Elan is North Atlanta's premier meeting destination that offers championship golf, a full-production winery, European health spa, and world-class amenities. From the moment you drive through the gates of Château Élan until the moment you leave you will experience warm southern hospitality combined with the beauty of the French countryside. Within the sweeping panorama of the north Georgia foothills, just 40 minutes away from Atlanta, Chateau Elan began with the planting of vineyards in 1981. From these lush vines of Chardonnay, Merlot, Cabernet & Riesling grapes has grown a 3,500 acre conference and leisure destination where French provincial and Southern hospitality combine to produce exceptional wines and warm memories. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Chateau Elan Winery And Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Elan Winery And Hotel Braselton
- Chateau Elan Winery Resort
- Chateau Elan Winery Hotel
- Chateau Elan Resort