“Super service!”

Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Braselton
Tampa, Florida
“Super service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 November 2013

We stayed at this hotel, it was a last minute decision and we were a bit stressed out. The staff at this hotel was very accomodating and friendly. And Cathy who works in the breakfast area, went far beyond our expectations, from keeping breakfast for us, to giving us advice about the nearby area/real estate. We would definately go out our way to stay there again. Thank you!

Room Tip: My only recommendation is that the hotel is probably due for some minor sprucing up, new drapes, bed...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Mary M
Ryan D, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Braselton, responded to this review, 30 December 2013
Good Afternoon Mary,

Thank you for the great review! We really enjoyed having you here with us. We are pleased you had an exceptional stay and we do hope to see you again in the near future.

Christopher
Director of Sales

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 October 2013

Had a wonderful complimentary breakfast and coffee. My server, Cathy, was extremely helpful and nice, and made it a wonderful experience. Also, I saved over $100 by staying at the Holiday Inn Express rather than across the street at Chateau Elan (where my business meeting was held). Great value and friendly service. The staff was also kind enough to give me a complimentary comb which I forgot at home.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Titusville, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 October 2013

We've stayed at this hotel before and it never disappoints. Lisa was extremely helpful in getting us a reservation on a busy weekend and Cathy was friendly and efficient in making sure we had everything we needed for breakfast.

Room Tip: I've stayed in quite a few rooms and never had a problem in any of them.
Jonesville, North Carolina, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 October 2013

I have stay at the Holiday Inn Express several times over the last several years. I have always had a good experience. I recently stay here on the 15th and 16th of Oct 13 with my wife. We both had a wonderful time and the Breakfast was great and the attendant (Cathy) was very nice and helpful with our food. I needed help geting my plate for my wife back to our room the frist morning and she help fix it for me. Over the 2 days stay we feel we have made a new friend and we are looking forward coming back in the future. Again, thanks Cathy for your help and friendship.

Room Tip: Good Breakfast
Dear 885Ben,

Thank for your taking time out of your day to review our hotel. I am pleased to see how Cathy went above and beyond to make your stay memorable. I will be sure to pass the warm words along to her. Thank you for staying with us and we do hope to see you again.

Christopher
Director of Sales
Winston Salem, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 October 2013

Nice hotel but exceptional customer service. Specifically, Lisa and Cathy at the front desk and breakfast area were helpful and consistently kind. The rooms were kept clean and everyone had a positive attitude. I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Norcross, Georgia
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 October 2013

This is by far the worst hotel I have ever ATTEMPTED to stay in! After checking in (hesitantly I might add) I walked into my room and was hit with the overwhelming smell of mold and mildew! I did not even turn the light on before quickly turning around and immediately leaving. I would never recommend this hotel...ever

1 Thank Jackie W
Ryan D, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Braselton, responded to this review, 15 October 2013
Dear Jackie W.

I am terribly sorry for your recent experience at our hotel. We strive to make sure every guest is completely satisfied with every aspect of their stay and would like to apologize if you did not feel that way. Per many of our past guest reviews you will see we take great pride in offering first rate service to all of our guests. Please allow us the opportunity to show you that we stand behind our word and make this right for you. I will be contacting you personally to discuss further.

Ryan Davis
Flemington, New Jersey
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 October 2013

We stayed for a weekend for a family wedding and had our room flooded from the tub next door. The staff was aware of the situation at 2am and did nothing to attempt to rectify the situation even after I called at 6am to report the abundance of water in our room. Due to our tight schedule we were not able to move to another room and had to sleep an additional night in a wet room.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Dear jausti,

I would like to apologize on behalf of the hotel for any inconvenience your family experienced during the recent stay. As you mentioned we did have an unfortunate incident were a guest overflowed their bathtub. I am terribly sorry if the we did not resolve the problem to your satisfaction. Our number one priority is the satisfaction of our guests and I will be contacting you personally to make sure this situation is resolved to your standards.

Ryan Davis
General manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Braselton
Hampton Inn & Suites Braselton
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Braselton
BEST WESTERN Braselton Inn
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#1 of 1 in Jefferson
Hampton Inn & Suites Flowery Branch
Fairfield Inn & Suites Atlanta Buford/Mall of Georgia

Been to Holiday Inn Express Braselton? Share your experiences!