Hampton Inn Bremen-I-20 (Carrollton Area)
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
Courtyard Carrollton(Carrollton)
View Hotel
All reviewsmusic hallthe breakfast areawafflesbreakfast staffwould stay againa great staythe hotel staffwould recommend this hotel to anyonecomplimentary breakfastup to dateeasy accessfresh fruitbathroom doorroom was cleanfirst flooralabamainns
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 October 2013

Great location for visiting/working in Carrollton. Eating and grocery stores nearby. No ramps for the back door. Well lit at night. Beds harder than I expect for Hilton properties. Business travelers will love the pricing.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 October 2013

Front desk staff were very friendly and helpful. Check in and check out were very quick. Room was very clean and comfortable. I had a nice rest after traveling about 400 miles. Breakfast was very good, the best I have had in some time, much better than some other hotels that I had been in.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 October 2013

After an 8 hour drive it was nice to be warmly welcomed and registered with ease. DesK staff were very polite and helpful. My room was clean, the exercise room was well equiped. I would definitely recommend to others and will definitley return when traveling.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 October 2013

We were in Georgia for a family reunion and decided to stay at the Hampton Inn in Bremen because of past experience with Hampton Inns. The staff was very friendly and helpful, rooms clean & quiet, and breakfast was better than most. We particularly liked the downstairs sitting area. Will definately stay these again.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 September 2013

This hotel was AMAZING! Friendly Staff, the room was really nice & clean and had everything you would ever want. This hotel even has an exercise room, too! We were driving from Tampa, FL home to Springfield, MO and I was very tired and needed a good nights sleep and a shower. The bed was so comfortable I slept like a baby! The breakfast was really good, too! It was just what we needed to be able to continue on our trip! If we are ever passing thru Bremen, GA again I will definitely look for this hotel to stay at!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple