“Yummm!”

Millhouse Steakhouse Brunswick
Ranked #2 of 194 Restaurants in Brunswick
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Good for: Groups, Kids, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Palm Coast, Florida
“Yummm!”
Reviewed 25 July 2014

I always enjoy eating at Millhouse Steakhouse. My favorite meal by far is their steak burger and I'm not a huge fan of ordering burgers when I go out. But it's juicy-ness and deliciousness has won me over, like an explosion of rich flavors. Their happy hour drink specials are always good and cheap. I come here frequently and have never had a bad experience. Best steakhouse in Brunswick!

Brunswick, Georgia
“Perfectly cooked filet!”
Reviewed 21 July 2014

I have been here several times and have never been disappointed. Great steaks, salads, and decent wine selection. A must if you are ever in brunswick or passing by on the interstate. It's right off the interstate as well.

• Visited June 2014
Fort Pierce, Florida
“"Steak House" Revisited”
Reviewed 20 July 2014

As I said in previous review, this is not really a steak house. Not Morton's or Ruth's Chris or Capital Grill by a long shot. The range of food available in itself speaks loads about what you can expect...middle of the road food at higher than average prices.

I made two visits here within five days and much of my past marginal/negative experience was reinforced. But to be fair, although it was packed with guests both weekday evenings, the service was excellent and, with careful selection, the food from monster menu was acceptable.

Brunswick has never been a garden spot, (the site of one of the Super Fund's Biggest Toxic Waste sites, a paper plant and smelly odd-ball factory that makes questionable products all help make the area a good place to avoid). But this restaurant seems to be doing very well with good proximity to the I-95, Glynco Airport and St. Simon's Island. There are many newer hotels in the complex and across I-95, so it's a popular spot.

Our bill for one meal, two people, no alcohol; 2 desserts, tea, and coffee came to $50 before tip.

One issue: This is a very, very noisy place. Conversation nearly impossible. Not a great place to try and carry on any sort of business meeting.

Does not take reservations.

Parking is limited, but if you park in hotel areas, it is adequate.

Missoula, Montana
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great service and steak”
Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

My server Rebecka was very nice and very pleasant. The filet was perfect. Food was prompt and perfectly cooked. Brent from Montana

1 Thank Hawkey1
Pawleys Island, South Carolina, United States
“Good food, convenient location”
Reviewed 16 July 2014

But be careful what you order. We ate at the bar and we each ordered a glass of wine, but it's only the HOUSE wines that are at the happy hour price. The bartender didn't tell us this and I ordered a pinot grigio not knowing there wasn't a house version. It was a $7. glass of wine. Fortunately, I checked before I drank any of it and they were nice enough to replace it with a house chardonnay. For dinner, I order a steak and blue cheese appetizer which was delicious and plenty of food. My husband ordered a Thai dish that was so-so. When in a steakhouse, order steak. When our bill came, there was a charge for a house salad that we didn't order. Good thing I checked and they removed the charge. So, good food, convenient location to several hotels, but be careful what you order and check your bill.

• Visited June 2014