Clean rooms, clean everything. Booked late in the afternoon through my company's travel agent so I can't complain about having an accessible room (don't need it and the room layout can be odd) or being right next to the elevators/ice machines. Quiet in spite of that. Don't know if it was because I was on the top floor but the wifi was as slow as molasses in January. Minor complaint: Didn't know they gave away complimentary bottles of water, would have been nice to know since I walked to a nearby convenience store to buy some. Brunswick tap water is even worse than Florida's.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Hampton Inn & Suites Brunswick, GA hotel is located off Interstate 95 and 10 miles from downtown Brunswick, Georgia. A gateway to the Golden Isles and the barrier islands dotting the Atlantic coastline our hotel makes a great base station for all your fun filled activities. Enjoy our free wi-fi and free hot breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Brunswick reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Brunswick Hotel Brunswick
- Hampton Inn And Suites Brunswick
- Hampton Inn Brunswick