“Nice place to stay in Georgia”

Hampton Inn & Suites Brunswick
Ranked #1 of 37 Hotels in Brunswick
Reviewed 6 April 2014

I found this hotel to meet our needs during our stay. We had one issue with our reservation request which was quickly resolved. The breakfast buffet wasn't always fully stocked and didn't have as many selections as we would have liked. However, we did manage to feed our crew before we started each day.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 30 March 2014

I stay at Hampton inns whenever I'm on the road, find that we need to stop overnight, and I have a choice. I find them clean and accommodating and safe. This Hampton was no exception. I've actually stayed at this location twice this year already. The staff is just ok for friendliness, but the location is very clean. The breakfasts at Hampton as suitable and convenient. I'll be passing through in less than a year and will plan on staying here again. If you're looking for an overnight stay somewhere, this place should definitely do the trick.

The hotel preauthorizes your credit card with a $10-15 overage (in case you have any additional charges during your stay). If you rely solely on your monthly statement, you'll likely not notice the difference. I have my credit card set to send alerts with each charge which Is how I found out. After calling another Hampton about it, I learned that it's changed to the correct amount before posted. So far, this has been the case at each Hampton and has worked out fine each time.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 March 2014

For a reasonable price we had a large clean room. The room had a large sitting area and a separate sink and microwave. It was very convenient from the interstate. The beds were very comfortable. The breakfast was your usual fare but it was all we needed. Internet worked great. Staff was friendly and you do not always find that on the road. A great one nite stay for our return trip North from Florida. We would definitely stay there again.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 March 2014

There are so many hotels at this exit that there's not much point in paying more for the Hampton when it falls below Hampton-level quality. Staff was very friendly and helpful, but this is just too noisy and dated for what we expect from HI. Brunswick water is the worst.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank tribucks
Reviewed 17 March 2014

During my visit the general manager Lolandera Spratling and Karissa were extremely kind and helpful. The hotel was very clean. The indoor pool was phenomenal especially considering it was cold and rainy outside. If you are ever in the Brunswick/St Simmons area this is a great and safe place to stay. The staff is so kind. They were so nice and accommodating to my two deaf children.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 March 2014

We had just spent 15 hours on the road, driving down from the Northeast. This place was great and very hospitable. We were exhausted when we got there so we didn't partake of the great offerings at the restaurant. But we did go there for breakfast the next morning and the food was fabulous as was the hospitality of the wait staff. The hotel facilities were very clean and very comfortable and perfect for our stop. I would recommend it again any time.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 March 2014

Clean, good breakfast however I would like to see complimentary drinks and/or finger foods for business travelers available during evening hours. Many hotels nationwide provide this. Walking distance to at least 2 good restaurants.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business