“Very Nice Stay”

Ranked #4 of 36 Hotels in Brunswick
Carver, Minnesota
“Very Nice Stay”
Reviewed 7 May 2014

We used TA reviews to make our choice and were not disappointed. Our check in was professional, efficient, and friendly. Our room was just what we needed after a long day of driving. The beds were comfortable and hallway noise was not a factor.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Gloria B, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Plus Brunswick Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 16 May 2014
I really appreciate your taking the time to let us know of your recent experience .We want our guests to have the best stay possible where everything exceeds their expectations. We value you as a guest, and please stay with us again soon so that we can demonstrate our commitment to your comfort.
Guest Relations Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (71)
San Diego, California
Reviewed 4 May 2014

There was a time when I first started traveling many years ago that I almost exclusively stayed at Best Westerns. When I could afford it, I moved up to a higher standard because Best Westerns were mostly dumpy and poorly maintained....kind of like what happened to Howard Johnson's a couple decades ago.....but this Best Western is the nicest one I think I have ever stayed in. Definitely on the level of a nice Holiday Inn Express and/or Hampton.
Only possible criticism is that last night I was constantly timed out on my laptop in the room...The hotel was filled to maximum and with lots of kids so everyone was probably on their computers and hand help devices. This morning when people started checking out, internet connection excellent. Only recommendation I could make is that hotel should increase bandwidth. Nevertheless, this will not keep me from staying here again as the rest is really nice.
Very reasonable for nice, clean hotel at $72+ tax on booking.com

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Gloria B, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Plus Brunswick Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 5 May 2014
Thank you for such a wonderful review. As always it is a pleasure to know that we have made our guests stay pleasurable, memorable, and comfortable. We pride ourselves on providing outstanding customer service from check in to check out.
Since you mentioned your image of the old Best Western Brand, I thought you would be interested to know that there are 3 prototypes for Best Western.
Best Western - some are exterior entrance, some are newer and completely updated.
Best Western Plus - more of a suite hotel
Best Western Premier - full service
Best Western is a great brand, please plan to visit again soon.
Brunswick, Georgia
Reviewed 3 May 2014

Usually, coming in from the first leg of a road trip, the hotel is "okay" but not spectacular. Brunswick Best Western Plus was one of the very few "spectacular" hotels right out of the gate. Staff was very friendly, check in was quick, decor was updated (not outdated like most hotels tend to be), the room was very clean & very stylish (I check the cleanliness because I've heard plenty of stories from hotel stays in general). The bathroom was nice, lots of towels, name brand soaps & lotions, beds were very comfortable and the AC worked well. The tv could use more channel selection but what hotel has every channel anyway? The only real issue I had was the wifi; lagging would be a bit of an understatement. Overall, I've never had a better stay on a road trip and I would recommend this Best Western Plus VERY highly to anyone. You won't be disappointed! ( & the prices were nearly impossible to beat with the online booking).

• Stayed May 2014
Mooresville, United States
Reviewed 2 May 2014

Extreemly comfortable beds and the room was very large. Will stay at this hotel again. Booked from the car and felt we got an excellent price. Plan on going back to the area becuase we realized that there are many things to do and we now know we can stay at a nice hotel for a reasonable price.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family

St Mark, United States
Reviewed 2 May 2014

We had a wonderful stay at this hotel. The staff was great. The room was very clean. Breakfast was really good and the breakfast attendant made sure that everyone was satisfied. Just a short drive to the Georgia Sea Islands.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

I will pass your comments on to our staff, and we look forward to seeing you and your family again in the future.

Dahlonega
Reviewed 29 April 2014

Weekend with friends. We were all very satisfied with the rooms, breakfast and staff. Elevator is slow so we used stairs to 2nd floor. Only draw back was pool was not open yet. Went to Sapalo Island, St. Simons and Crawfish Festival.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Gloria B, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Plus Brunswick Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 30 April 2014
We are very excited to hear that you enjoyed the convenience and accommodations of your most recent visit with us. Your satisfaction is our top priority and your feedback is more than welcome as an encouraging reinforcement to the policies that we've implemented to improve upon each guests experience.
We are pleased that you enjoyed your visit to the surrounding area, our pool opens soon, so please come visit again soon.
Brunswick, United States
Reviewed 28 April 2014

This is a nice place, the people are friendly and the rooms clean. I would advise you to check the billing. Upon checking in, I presented 4, 25.00 gift cards I ask to be credited towards my stay. When I checked out a few days later, the credit was not posted and the entire chagre was billed against my credit card. I have been told the 100.00 credit will be applied to my credit card, but as of yet it hasn't happened.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Your comments are very important to us since it give us the opportunity to make corrections as needed. We will do all possible to clear this matter to your satisfaction.
We appreciate your business and look forward to having you visit again soon.