“Great experience.”

Best Western Plus Brunswick Inn & Suites
Ranked #4 of 36 Hotels in Brunswick
Reviewed 2 August 2014

Place was very clean & comfortable. (I'm very picky about places we sleep)

Hotel is near several restaurants & shopping.

FREE breakfast was decent, although the coffee burnt my mouth so bad I've not been able to eat much.

You could hear people walking around upstairs a little, but not too bad.

I would recommend this hotel to my friends & family & we would definitely stay here again.

⭐️
I believe, Abram, was working the front desk. He was very nice & helpful.

Room Tip: Try for a top floor room
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Gloria B, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Plus Brunswick Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2014

Our staff works hard to insure that our guest have a nice stay. Thank you for your comments so others know of our facility and the surrounding areas. Please plan to visit again when you are in our area, we appreciate your business.

There are newer reviews for Best Western Plus Brunswick Inn & Suites

Reviewed 1 August 2014 via mobile

Just an overnighter for us. I called to make a reservation I was given a rate and I advised I was a AAA member and they offered a 20% discount for BW Hotels and the clerk honored that discount. Very nice. We were given a room, of which, the TV didn't work and fridge was cool not cold. Gracious clerk came to our room to fix the tv to no avail. She helped us with our bags across the hall to another room. TV worked, but the hair dryer and bath fan did not....augh. All in all our stay was gine asit was just for the night. The rooms were clean and well appointed for a bargain price of $66.

• Stayed: August 2014

Thank you for choosing our hotel, we are so glad that we met your expectation and you were pleased with the accommodations. We appreciate your comments and you business. Please visit again when you are in the area.

Reviewed 30 July 2014 via mobile

Really the only issues I had were that the shower had two temps, scalding our freezing, the fridge was against the bathroom door. You always had to announce your presence. The air conditioner was also right beside the bed. My feet kept hitting it when I got out of bed and I froze the entire trip. I'd rather freeze than burn up I guess. Other than that. Very pleased. Being an HRT Management Major makes me very particular.

• Stayed: July 2014
Gloria B, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Plus Brunswick Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2014

I am so sorry you had problems with the air conditioner and water temperature. Your comments are important as we work to make sure our guest enjoy their stay with us. W appreciate your business and look forward to having you visit again.

Reviewed 30 July 2014

Room and bed were immaculate. Breakfast included eggs, waffles, sausage patties, fresh fruit and juice, cereal (hot and cold), bagels, muffins and rolls.,,quiet location but near good restaurants and not too far from coast. A wonderful overnight stop!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Amy L

Thank you for choosing our hotel. Your review is so important to us as we work to offer great services and comfortable accommodations. Please come see us again.

Reviewed 26 July 2014

We stayed overnight at this hotel near the Interstate for a good rest and much needed wired internet access, which this hotel provides. The wired internet was great - strong and fast - and the wireless was equally strong but not as fast. The service was really friendly and the quality of the hotel was great. The hotel offered standard breakfast that you find at many hotels, but the quality was good. Overall a really good overnight stay.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Vhia R

We are very excited to hear that you enjoyed the convenience and accommodations of your most recent visit with us. Your satisfaction is our top priority and your feedback is more than welcome as an encouraging reinforcement to the policies that we've implemented to improve upon each guests experience. Thank you for sharing and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 24 July 2014

My husband and I were stopping here on our way to Tampa. It had been over 20 years since our last Best Western experience. I'm pleased to say that I'm looking forward to our next one. The hotel was easy to access from I-95 and the room was clean, updated and nice. We had had a long day and the staff made us glad we had stopped. The breakfast was hot and there were many choices. Well Done Best Western!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for your kind comments and review. We appreciate the feedback and I am glad you enjoyed your visit. Your business is important t us and is greatly appreciated.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

Nice accommodations in excellent condition, except for a sofa bed that wouldn't bring $20 at a flea market. (Its mattress was thin, uncomfortable and short. Maybe would be OK for child under 8 who is not given to complaining.) Hot breakfast items were limited to good biscuits (no honey), sketchy sausage and round "scrambled" egg patties, along with the ubiquitous Hotel Waffle. Staff was friendly and eager to please. All in all, it was a good value--a clean hotel with comfortable beds and excellent employees.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I do apologize for the issue that you encountered with sofa, though I am glad you found the room to be clean and comfortable. On behalf of our entire staff, we thank you for choosing our hotel and hope you will let us serve you again.