“First time diner.”

Ranked #28 of 196 Restaurants in Brunswick
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: New restaurant (formerly on Jekyll Island, GA) Clean, very good food and very good value.
Georgia Coast, Georgia
“First time diner.”
Reviewed 4 July 2014

I have never been to Zachry's before I ate there on the 4th of July. Being that it was kind of out of the way I did not know if it would be good, but it really was! I wasn't that hungry, so I just had the peel and eat shrimp. They were great and so was the hot butter sauce(it wasn't too hot). I also had a piece of Key Lime pie. It was pretty good, but I have had better. The atmosphere was good and my server was very nice. I would definitely recommend it.

• Visited July 2014

Brunswick
“Great Atmosphere!”
Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

The food has always been great, staff very friendly and on there game with their job and love the atmosphere

Brunswick, Georgia
“Poor to average”
Reviewed 29 June 2014

Do not eat here for local seafood; shrimp were very small and over-priced. Better local seafood restaurants on St. Simon's Island. Portions here are small and I suspect are frozen. Burgers are ok, but with frozen fries....but they make home-made onion rings which are great. So why not home-made fries? Strange place. Seating was comfortable and very tables were spaced out. Nice deck at the back of the restaurant. Service slow, we had a large party and the server needed help. Not everyone was served at the same time, this should not happen if the server has help. Also, we had a reservation, they were not prepared when we arrived, lot's of confusion with the hostess.

1 Thank murf1968
South Georgia
“Very nice experience...”
Reviewed 28 June 2014

My husband and I had blackened Mahi sandwiches and they were excellent. The Asian slaw was different, but very good. We got cherry and turtle cheesecakes to go and they were creamy and very tasty. Service was good. Big private party out back (it appeared) but service was good. We will be back. Very good, reasonably priced food.

Georgia
“Great little seafood house”
Reviewed 25 June 2014

Located just off I95 in a beautiful building. Food is outstanding great atmosphere, great cocktails and they even have a Raw Bar out on the patio with live music on the weekend.

Visited April 2014