“Favorite cafe”

Corner Cafe'
Ranked #124 of 200 Restaurants in Brunswick
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 1 February 2012

My favorite cafe with great food and within walking distance of my home . I am a very frequent customer.

Reviewed 18 January 2012

Heard about new owners and decided to pay a visit, staff was eager to please, service was excellent and the fried chicken was out of this world. I'll be back!

Reviewed 18 January 2012

We had dinner in this nice cafe in downtown Brunswick. I had a really good BBQ sandwich and my husband had fried shrimp which he also enjoyed. We had a nice glass of wine with our food. Our waitress was very friendly. We were in Brunswick for the first Friday and decided to try this cafe and were pleased. We plan to go back again.

Reviewed 16 January 2012

I did not know that this place had new owners but after reading the reviews before me I'm understanding why my experience was so bad. I had been here before and loved it. But yesterday my visit proved to be my last. The service was horrible. We were never informed of the specials, no refills for the WATER, & the check was just "plopped" down on the table without so much as a glance in our direction.

I ordered a reuben sandwich with potato salad as the side. The reuben was very thin and the potato salad came in a bowl with a spoon! I kid you not. It was so runny they had to put a spoon in it.

I live here and can say without reserve: Don't bother there are too many other Good places to eat in the Golden Isles.

Reviewed 30 December 2011

I agree with the last review...service was slow, food was awful! The new owners & staff should hang it up. Never going to be the same now that Jim and Nancy aren't running it anymore. Just avoid this place!