“Not the worst place to stay, but not the best either...”

Baymont Inn & Suites Brunswick GA
Ranked #17 of 36 Hotels in Brunswick
Reviewed 3 June 2014

First off, the hotel was clean, rooms were clean, linens were clean, towels, etc. Staff was somewhat helpful and polite. The hotel is in a good location to everything. That's where it ends. Don't use the waffle maker. It sticks no matter what. The gravy for the biscuits and gravy tasted awful. The fan for the bathroom did not work. The knob on the lamp was missing. the fridge in our room and my mothers room was very loud and ticked constantly. The locals used the pool and would make you very uncomfortable if you ventured over. The first night there were some "guests" who's children (a herd of them) woke me up screaming bloody murder around midnight.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
BaymontInnBrunswick, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Brunswick GA, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2014

Dear mrsrempe,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with a review about your most recent stay with us. I am very happy to know that you enjoyed your clean room along with our hospitality. However, I do apologize for the issues that you encountered with our breakfast and the other guest at the hotel. I have reviewed and shared your comments with my staff and I assure you that we are taking the necessary steps during our constant search for perfection. Again, thank you for taking the time to provide us with your review and please do not hesitate to contact us during your next visit to the Brunswick/Golden Isles area.

Reviewed 30 May 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
BaymontInnBrunswick, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Brunswick GA, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2014

Reviewed 27 May 2014

We stayed at this Baymont Inn during this past Memorial Day weekend and everything was GREAT! We used the pool and grill area a couple of times throughout our stay and it was very relaxing. The rooms were very clean and the service is great just like any other Wyndham hotel that we have stayed at. We will be back!!!!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Wallace B

Dear Wallace B,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with such a great review about your recent experience at the Baymont Inn and Suites Brunswick, GA. I am very happy to know that you enjoyed our property while celebrating during the Memorial day weekend and we most certainly look forward to accommodating you again in the near future.

Reviewed 25 May 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
2  Thank Eugene R

Reviewed 20 May 2014

We had stayed in the Baymont Inn and Suites Brunswick several times on our trips from Virginia to Orlando. We took a trip to Miami over spring break this year so I decided to book again, based on our prior stays. I called the hotel directly to book and told them we had stayed two years prior. Nothing was said to me then about the fact that they had moved several miles off of the interstate into a more commercial area of town. When we exited off of I-95, we got into the right turn lane to go to where the hotel used to be....then saw a sign pointing the other direction....we followed the sign to the new site and found a hotel with outside entrance rooms (which I don't care for) in a commercial area of town behind several other businesses. We turned around in the parking lot and called the Marriott number and ended up at one of their properties. Once we got checked in there, I called Baymont and explained what happened - they refunded my money but it was a good 30 minutes of explaining that the hotel shown on their website at the time I checked was the former location, not the one where they are located now...apparently the website has been updated with what appears to be an artists rendering or a photo-shopped picture of the new hotel.

Room Tip: This hotel is not right off the interstate - it is several miles from the I-95 exchange.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank fivehokies

Dear Fivehokies,

I apologize for the issues that you encountered while attempting to make lodging accommodations in the Brunswick/Golden Isles area and I assure you that we are the actual property that is being presented on our brand website. Again, I apologize for the issues that you encountered and we wish you the best in your future travels.

Reviewed 18 May 2014 via mobile

I stayed there for one night 3/17-3/18. Clean room. Really nice people. Good breakfast. I would stat there again. Great location. Staff was extremely helpful and so nice. Loved my stay. It was really nice to have such nice people there its rare these days. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank Amandan F

Dear Armandan F,.

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with such a great review about your recent stay with us. We take great pride in providing true Southern Hospitality when accommodating all guest that we have the pleasure of encountering. Again, thank you for choosing the Baymont Inn and suites Brunswick, GA and please do not hesitate to contact us during your next trip to the area so that we may continue to provide you with great service.

Reviewed 15 May 2014

I decided to give this Inn a try after reading the previous reviews and it was a great decision. My room was exceptionally clean and in a quite location. The staff was wonderful and very courteous, I was checked in by the manager Matthew and he was very outgoing with helping me further plan my time in the area. All in all this was a perfect stay!

• Stayed: May 2014

Dear LindaCole45.,

Thank you for choosing the Baymont Inn and Suites Brunswick, GA. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to provide us with such a positive review about your recent experience with us. I am very thrilled to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and we would love to accommodate you again in the near future.