Baymont Inn & Suites Brunswick GA
US$68
US$60
Agoda.com
TripAdvisor
All reviewsbrunswick gawafflesnight's sleepcomfortable bedclean roomsjekyll island
Reviewed 11 August 2014

Pros: fairly comfortable bed, free wi-fi, free breakfast, close to shopping & restaurants, nice flat screen tv, decent price, good AC

Cons: no blanket on bed upon arrival, only 1/2 roll of toilet paper with no spare in room, noisy refrigerator (had to unplug to sleep), poor water pressure in shower, had to slam door just to shut it tightly, poor quality linens (towels and bedding), less than helpful staff (asked for more towels but was told by housekeeping that the limit for my room was two and that they didn't even have enough to put them in clean rooms "sorry", called the front desk at night for the blanket when I realized it was not on the bed and was told that I would have to come down and get it from the front desk, called a second time for towels and more toilet paper and again was told I would have to come and get them, staff did not seem to care that these items were not in the room and did not ever offer to bring them to the room - as they should since the items should already be in the room and in was an inconvenience to me to have to keep going back to the lobby)

We will not be staying here again...

Room Tip: Don't stay here
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
BaymontInnBrunswick, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Brunswick GA, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2014

Dear Jen919,

I hope this note finds you well. I have read your concerns and will be addressing them with all departments concerned. I do apologize for the bad service you received. I will personally supervise that all your complaints are addressed so that everything will be in order for your future visits.

Reviewed 9 August 2014

This was the WORST place that my family and I have ever attempted to stay! After two rooms, we still couldn't get sheets without STAINS, hair, and FILTH! The manager at the time sent clean sheets without stains and when we pulled the other sheets off the bed, the mattress pads and covers had all kinds of bodily fluid stains all over them. My husband took photos. This was unacceptable! The manager at the time was very apologetic and offered to give us our money back; however, after several attempts to make contact with him, we found that he was no longer with the company and we were told to make contact with the district manager...who still to this date (one month later) have not made contact with us. We have been patient and did not want to write this review or post pics, but they left us no choice!....They promised that we would get our money back and then we constantly got the run around, no return calls, and no money! Did I mention we didn't stay!!!! We had to spend money with the more expensive, but reputable hotel! This hotel should be banned from the Wyndham Properties! They definitely give Wyndham a bad name and upper management is very unprofessional!!!! The room was so nasty....it made me want to shower immediately!!! I did not allow my son to touch anything!!! Oh, and I forgot to mention the black mold in the shower....we got that picture too!!!! NOTE: All of our photos are GPS embedded!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank nojdub

Dear Nojdub,

I am very disappointed to hear that you found our service below standards. I am the new General Manager and would like to know more. Please email me at Brunswick.ga@cphosp.com so that I may address these issues and resolve them for you.

Yours in hospitality,

Reviewed 3 August 2014

The room was very nasty, in need of some serious updating, furniture nasty, walls needed painting, front door had a one inch gap at the bottom....etc. breakfast was terrible ie. old cereal etc. I felt very uncomfortable staying there. To sum it up was a dump. Would not stay there again

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank RW241

Dear Rw241,

Thank you for your candid feedback. I am very sorry to hear that your stay with us was not up to par and I do apologize for your bad experience. Please note that I have passed all information on to my concerned staff. We hope that you will give us another chance on your next trip to see improvements.

Reviewed 27 July 2014

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
BaymontInnBrunswick, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Brunswick GA, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2014

Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

This was just a place to sleep and the room was clean enough. If you plan on being out all day then this room will suffice. Not a place to spend quality time. They did have a decent breakfast spread. Typical make your own waffles, bagels, cereal etc. Oh and after a two day stay the bed started to hurt my back.

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Wndyctygrl

Dear Wndyctygrl:

Thank you for your review of our hotel. We are happy to hear that your room was clean. It is our goal to provide a clean friendly environment for our valued guests. However I am sorry to hear that you did not find our beds comfortable. I have passed on your concerns to the proper personnel.