“There were no towels or wash cloths in my room and the TV...”

Super 8 Brunswick/South
Ranked #22 of 36 Hotels in Brunswick

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Tampa, Florida
Reviewed 7 September 2013

what a summer pool was perfect then storms came back in shape then pump broke they really try hard!!!! new ice machine tried to put in palms and pipes but the car haulers kept backing over them at the truck area it looked good at first! but some landscaping can't work yes i stay 2 times a week so i see a lot.. i mainly talk to trica and tauren and jet(?) they are great the rooms are very nice for the stays on the road and also local stuff so look to the pool side for a great view of things that way and stay on the truck side for that scenery of life. overall it stay's pretty quite most of the time the only room that seems a little loud is 101 because it's by the drive-in area but even thats not to bad i luv the place it's my home away from home

Room Tip: really i think it's all pretty good it just depends what you want and are going to do i my self...
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
jit000, Manager at Super 8 Brunswick/South, responded to this review, 14 September 2013
We have completed all of the repairs from the storm and hotel is running fully functional, and we look forward in seeing you on your trip down!
Homerville, Georgia
Reviewed 9 August 2013

first off the day clerk was very helpful and professional. however when we went to the room we found the phone was missing and there was no remote for the tv. when i went to the desk i was given another remote but they could do nothing about the phone. then when i tried the tv remote it would not turn the tv on or off. nor adjust the volume. it would only change the channels. i went back to the desk and was told they could do nothing about that. however on their part there was plenty of towles and the room was clean

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
jit000, Manager at Super 8 Brunswick/South, responded to this review, 13 August 2013
We apoligize for the inconvience that you experienced during your stay, We have been working diligently to make sure these issues does not happen again.
Reviewed 4 August 2013

The trip was uneventful but the gentleman at the front was very up bringing the morning of departure! He to me is what a person would call the pentacle of hospitality. Our truck broke down and needed a way to get to Walmart/walgreens trto pick up some money and TAUREAN gave the keys to the vehicle he was driving to get it. He said it was to far and to Hot to walk. The super 8 was great and clean and price that ms.teresa gave us was perfect. I would definitely recommend the super 8 to my friends!!! Keep up the good work guys. Ms.felix

• Stayed July 2013
Thank you for your response! We take pride in making our guest stay as in enjoyable as possible.
Milledgeville
Reviewed 31 July 2013

Like the reviews before me the front desk clerk Tauren was great made you feel like he enjoyed his job and enjoyed making sure ever thing was just right for you. Booked two nights one was free with points and paid for other he made sure that I could stay in the same room without moving, and when I came down for breakfast he already had all the paper work ready for second night , didn't make two trips to the office. Last morning there the owner was there told him how professional Tauren was . Now to the room couldn't ask for any better, clean and new furnishings . The pool was very clean , and the breakfast was good , you can make your own waffle . Have stayed here several times each time its gets better and better will stay here again.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
jit000, Manager at Super 8 Brunswick/South, responded to this review, 1 August 2013
We at the Super 8 are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We take pride in making our guest happy in every way possible. We look forward in seeing you on your visit.
Valdosta, Georgia, United States
Reviewed 25 July 2013

My stay was pleasant I had a wonderful time from check-in to check-out. The front desk clerk Taurean Ham was very nice and professional don't find many like that which made the stay even better. My room was very nice and the breakfast was great also. So I my next trip to Brunswick the Super 8 is where I will be staying because my stay was great. You guys receive a.......A+ from me

• Stayed July 2013, travelled solo
jit000, Manager at Super 8 Brunswick/South, responded to this review, 26 July 2013
We the staff at Super 8 are pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay!! We make it our goal to make all guest happy in every way possible, to the time of check-in to check-out. We look forward to seeing you again in the near future.