1,505 results
All reviews room was clean staff was friendly short stay waffles waffle maker free breakfast one night stay nice stay ga microwave rates pet dog steakhouse exit
Reviewed 6 April 2014

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
Angela C, Guest Relations Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Brunswick North, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2014

Reviewed 2 April 2014

We are here for one night. The staff is wonderful. What hotel at this value serves cookies and nachos for happy hour! The bedding was new. Each bed had three pillows and a very nice mattress pad. The down(like) comforter was a huge draw for me. I hate bedspreads that have been used continually. The room was large. Not too many amenities and the pool was a big disappointment ...very dirty! Flat screen tv was nice and appreciated the WIFI in room.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Rox6415

We appreciate knowing the things that please you as well as those areas that need our attention. It is our goal to provide the high quality standards you have become accustomed to. I am sorry to hear that you were not 100% pleased with your stay at our hotel. I sincerely apologize for any inconveniences you experienced during your stay with us. We strive to please all of our guests and appreciate your comments.

The management team at
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham, Brunswick North

Reviewed 2 April 2014

Service/staff was very friendly and helpful. Room was adequate; no shower pressure and big red stain on floor. Bed was extremely uncomfortable. Breakfast was okay. The same every day. If you're only spending one night here and need a place close to the Interstate, then this would suffice.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Dear CRamseyNM,

Allow me to apologize on behalf of our hotel for failing to meet your expectations during your recent visit to our property. I have shared your feedback with our entire team to ensure we handle these types of situations differently in the future.

Again, thank you for your time and valuable feedback. We sincerely appreciate it and hope you will give us another chance to provide you with superior customer service and accommodations on your next visit to the area.

Reviewed 1 April 2014

We had to travel due to a family emergency and only needed a place to crash overnight. We arrived about 3 am and left by check out time. We have stayed in other Microtels and found them to be fine for no frills, safe, basic shelter at a decent price. This one was below our expectations. The bathroom fan had painted-over mildew/mold stains all around it. There was, of all things, an "upsell" area in the room for snacks that would be charged back to the room if you took anything, I guess? Like a snacks/liquor frig in other hotels, but sitting out in the open on a counter. The window in our room was unlocked when we arrived. The air conditioner unit did not keep the room cool. The pillows were awful. The water for our morning showers was tepid at best - this is not the place to take a hot shower.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Angela C, Guest Relations Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Brunswick North, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2014

Dear candee0512,

Reviewed 31 March 2014

I will not stay at this hotel again. I don't expect a lot for what this hotel charges per night, but I do expect a hotel to provide what their website claims they do. After checking in, I immediately realized there was no refrigerator in the room, even though their website says all rooms have one. I have food allergies and pack food when I travel. I turned on the AC unit and immediately had to turn it off because the noise it made was almost deafening. The front desk attendant said he would have to put in work orders for the AC and to get a refrigerator, but those issues wouldn't be fixed until the next day. Their description on Hotels.com says the property had a total renovation in November of 2013, yet the AC/Heating unit looked to be at least 20 years old and so did the bathroom fixtures. The "plush pillow top bed" is an old mattress with a thin pillow top added to it. Their check out time of 12:00 pm listed on their website is wrong. Checkout is actually 11:00 am. The "all-season" pool was cloudy. The free Wi-Fi in the room is spotty at best, and sometimes didn't work at all. It was faster for me to walk outside and use the 4G network on my phone. The fact that they list a "game room" as one of their amenities is laughable. The "game room" consists solely of one foosball table that is in the small alcove at the bottom of the stairwell. The only good things I have to say are that my room was clean and there was a lot of space outside the hotel to walk my dog.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Angela C, Guest Relations Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Brunswick North, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2014

Dear zookeeper53,

Again, thank you for your time and valuable feedback. We sincerely appreciate it and hope you will give us another chance to provide you with superior customer service and accommodations on your ext visit to the area.