This hotel made for a miserable trip. I am one of those people who LOVES to go off and stay at a hotel and just get away for a while.... well let's just say I was beyond ready to get back home! We booked a 2 night stay for my husbands birthday weekend and it was just very disappointing. For starters, the beds were by far the worst I've ever slept in....hard as a rock! Woke up feeling very stiff and not well rested at all. Also, the "down" comforter they advertise is paper thin... and is only accompanied by a sheet. The air would only stay on for 5 mins at the time and we had it on the lowest setting (60 degrees). The water pressure of the shower/bath was extremely low and felt like I was taking a bath in straight chlorine. The breakfast wasn't great, and on the 2 days we were there, the only substitution was one day there was sausage patties, and the other day it was sausage gravy (which was clearly made from the leftover sausage from the previous day.... my husband and mama had some and said it was cold and not good at all). OH and to top it all off the provide snacks in your room which at first, we thought were complimentary but quickly learned they were not (extremely over-priced and ridiculous.... a small tube of mini M&Ms were $4.... they shouldn't even put them in the room unless they are complimentary... being that my 3 year old daughter was with us, it was merely a temptation to get you to spend more money). Bath towels and rags were rough to the touch and several had black/grey stains on them. Overall, I would not recommend this hotel. Pay a little more for a nicer hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This is a Southern gem! *NEW*Saltwater-Mineral Swimming pool open til' 12 AM. Directly off I-95 exit 38. New hotel on exit. *New* Nightly "Social Hour" with nacho's & fresh baked Otis Spunkmeyer® cookies every evening for your enjoyment, as well as our 24 hour coffee bar, fresh fruit citrus refreshment center. 24 hour ice cream room service is available with free bedside candy waiting for you! Start your morning off right with our free deluxe hot breakfast buffet including sausage, eggs, biscuits, french toast, make your own Belgian waffles, six different cereals, fruits cups, sugar free syrup and much more, over 25 items in all. We have free Wi-Fi Internet access in all public areas and rooms, plus a 24 hour business center. For your indulgence we also have a 24 hour Georgia Gift Shop located in the lobby, barbeque patio and game room featuring a foosball table and darts .Each spacious queen and/or double queen guest room is equipped with Triple Sheeted bedding, premium signature "Wolfgang Puck" in-room coffee, high-speed Internet access, microwave, refrigerator and expanded cable television with HBO®. DVD players are also available.Guests of the Microtel Inn & Suites-Brunswick may also enjoy visiting local museums or area festivals. Guests may also choose to take a day trip to the beach of Brunswick. The hotel provides the ideal rest stop for travelers driving between south Florida and northern or mid-western states. Hotel guests will appreciate a host of nearby dining options. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Brunswick North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Microtel Inn And Suites Brunswick
- Microtel Inn & Suites Brunswick Hotel Brunswick
- Microtel Brunswick
- Brunswick Microtel