“Great Hotel!!!”

Ranked #17 of 36 Hotels in Brunswick
georgia
“Great Hotel!!!”
Reviewed 4 August 2014

We booked here for a mid-week vacation and although I was a bit worried because the price was half of what I'm used to paying for a hotel room, I was very pleased . My husband and 10 year old son were quite surprised it wasn't like the "red ROACH inn" we stayed in last time.(by the way... DON'T stay at the red roof inn in Brunswick...DISGUSTING!!! O M G !!! ) Anyway the pool was nice, the room was clean and there was a social hour where they served nachos and we also had some cookies. JAMES at the front desk was very nice as was our housekeeper IDALIA. As a Wyndham owner, I was pleased with the place. They even had breakfast. I would recommend the MICROTEL North in Brunswick and would stay there again.

Room Tip: pets are allowed here although we didn't have one
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank damnyankee
Angela C, Guest Relations Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Brunswick North, responded to this review, 10 August 2014
Dear damnyankee,

Comfort, cleanliness and customer service have to be the three most important things when traveling and we'd like to thank you for noticing we provide them all. It is so wonderful to hear when a guest is happy and have enjoyed their stay. I will share your comments with the team and we look forward to serving you again the next time you are visiting the area.

The management team at
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham, Brunswick North

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (84)
Sp
Reviewed 4 August 2014

I had a nice stay at this hotel and planned to go back again next year, that was until we finally got home from our vacation and the kids realized they had left their sea turtle animals they bought with their own money at the hotel, under the pillows. My son also realized he left my old Iphone with pictures and videos of my children from a few years ago on the night stand. I immediately called to see if the cleaning people had turned them in, of course they did not. I really wish we had honest people in this world...I am sick to my stomach that someone now has my old pictures and old texts with information stored in it. Why couldn't they just be honest and turn it in so I could have that back...as far as the sea turtles, they are souvenirs that my children bought with their hard earned money and are missing them dearly. Too bad because I was going to recommend this hotel to the many people we know that will be visiting family and friends there at the FLETC compound, could of brought them a lot of business. If you stay here do not forget anything because you will not get it back!

Room Tip: Stay on the upper floor and away from elevator.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank bummedinmb
Dear bummedinmb,

Allow me to apologize on behalf of our hotel for failing to meet your expectations during your recent visit to our property. I have shared your feedback with our entire team to ensure we handle these types of situations differently in the future. I can say that if our team does find anything left behind they are quite to return or inform our staff of the items left behind.

Again, thank you for your time and valuable feedback. We sincerely appreciate it and hope you will give us another chance to provide you with superior customer service and accommodations on your next visit to the area.

Warm regards,
The team at
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham, Brunswick North

Travellers are raving about these Brunswick hotels

Travellers also viewed these Brunswick hotels
La Quinta Inn & Suites Brunswick
Best Western Plus Brunswick Inn & Suites
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Brunswick I-95
Hampton Inn & Suites Brunswick
Baymont Inn & Suites Brunswick GA
Comfort Suites Golden Isles Gateway Brunswick

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Brunswick North? Share your experiences!