Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Brunswick North
Ranked #17 of 36 Hotels in Brunswick

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (84)
Grass Lake, Michigan
Reviewed 6 August 2014

We found a coupon for 44.95 and presented it at check-in, with the understanding that we would also pay 10 dollars for our pet. When we left the hotel, the receipt wasn't too clear, because the rate was 52.95, but the $10.00 fee seemed to be cancelled out. So for a total of 58.95, I assumed that was it. Later, I saw a separate charge for 10 dollars for the pet, so I was promised a discount of 8 dollars ant check-in and didn't receive it. This was the sole reason I chose the hotel, so I am quite disappointed.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

1 Thank 210lauriep
Angela C, Guest Relations Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Brunswick North, responded to this review, 10 August 2014
Dear Laurie P,

We appreciate knowing the things that please you as well as those areas that need our attention. It is our goal to provide the high quality standards you have become accustomed to. We would like to apologize for the inconvenience you encountered. We hope that you were able to enjoy your stay here with us. I will be sure to share your comments with the team and we hope to see you again the next time you are in the area.

Social Circle
Reviewed 6 August 2014 via mobile

We had a great stay.This was our second year here. The rooms were quite nice and the breakfast was good. Although we didn't take advantage of the pool this trip, it is clean and and they do good with the upkeep.

• Stayed August 2014
Dear Veh1964,

We love repeat guests! Thank you for the great words about the hotel. When a guest comes back by choice we know we are doing something right. There are so many options today it really is all about the customer service. Our team offers great customer service and they truly enjoy what they do.

We look forward to serving you again soon!

At your service,
The team at
Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

Stopped here for the night, and were very pleased! Our son enjoyed the salt water pool and the room was clean and comfortable. Friendly service too! The breakfast was lacking, that's why I gave it a 4 instead of 5. But not a huge deal, I'd definitely stay there again if in the area!

• Stayed July 2014
Dear Amber29138,

Very kind words, we thank you! We are happy you got some pool and spa time during your recent visit. It is always a nice way to relax after a long trip. We are glad to hear that we make a difference and I will be sure to pass along the kind words to our staff. We have a great team and they work very hard. We hope to see you again in the future, safe travels.

georgia
Reviewed 4 August 2014

We booked here for a mid-week vacation and although I was a bit worried because the price was half of what I'm used to paying for a hotel room, I was very pleased . My husband and 10 year old son were quite surprised it wasn't like the "red ROACH inn" we stayed in last time.(by the way... DON'T stay at the red roof inn in Brunswick...DISGUSTING!!! O M G !!! ) Anyway the pool was nice, the room was clean and there was a social hour where they served nachos and we also had some cookies. JAMES at the front desk was very nice as was our housekeeper IDALIA. As a Wyndham owner, I was pleased with the place. They even had breakfast. I would recommend the MICROTEL North in Brunswick and would stay there again.

Room Tip: pets are allowed here although we didn't have one
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank damnyankee
Dear damnyankee,

Comfort, cleanliness and customer service have to be the three most important things when traveling and we'd like to thank you for noticing we provide them all. It is so wonderful to hear when a guest is happy and have enjoyed their stay. I will share your comments with the team and we look forward to serving you again the next time you are visiting the area.

Sp
Reviewed 4 August 2014

I had a nice stay at this hotel and planned to go back again next year, that was until we finally got home from our vacation and the kids realized they had left their sea turtle animals they bought with their own money at the hotel, under the pillows. My son also realized he left my old Iphone with pictures and videos of my children from a few years ago on the night stand. I immediately called to see if the cleaning people had turned them in, of course they did not. I really wish we had honest people in this world...I am sick to my stomach that someone now has my old pictures and old texts with information stored in it. Why couldn't they just be honest and turn it in so I could have that back...as far as the sea turtles, they are souvenirs that my children bought with their hard earned money and are missing them dearly. Too bad because I was going to recommend this hotel to the many people we know that will be visiting family and friends there at the FLETC compound, could of brought them a lot of business. If you stay here do not forget anything because you will not get it back!

Room Tip: Stay on the upper floor and away from elevator.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank bummedinmb
Dear bummedinmb,

Allow me to apologize on behalf of our hotel for failing to meet your expectations during your recent visit to our property. I have shared your feedback with our entire team to ensure we handle these types of situations differently in the future. I can say that if our team does find anything left behind they are quite to return or inform our staff of the items left behind.

Again, thank you for your time and valuable feedback. We sincerely appreciate it and hope you will give us another chance to provide you with superior customer service and accommodations on your next visit to the area.

Warm regards,
The team at
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham, Brunswick North

Travellers are raving about these Brunswick hotels