“Great service, high quality food.”

Broomelli Boys Pizzeria
Ranked #22 of 206 Restaurants in Brunswick
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Takeout
Reviewed 27 February 2014 via mobile

We enjoyed a quick stop to enjoy some non-chain restaurant style pizza. We had a calzone and pizza and it was very fresh, full of flavor and was cooked to perfection. Will definitely go back!

Reviewed 16 January 2014

I ordered a pizza "to go" while in Brunswick, Georgia and I was not disappointed with Broomelli Boys pizza! Fresh ingredients, friendly people and fast service - I thought maybe a bit on the pricey side, but all in all a very good pizza! I tend to avoid the chain pizza places, as I've found the best pizza's come from the "Mom and Pop" type places. If your in the area stop in for a really good pizza!

Reviewed 2 January 2014

We really love the pizza here and the great thing is they also sell by the slice. Sometimes my husband wants a sandwich or salad so I can get two slices rather than a whole pizze. Pizza is made when you order it, you can watch them toss the dough. Ingredients are quality and I love the crust because it's never dry or crunchy, very good. The only thing I don't like is I like onions on my pizza and I liked them chopped and they put long strings of the onion on (although while writing this I thought, I bet if I asked they will chop them - I'll ask next time!!)!! Very very good place to eat and very good service.

Reviewed 9 December 2013

About a month ago, I met a friend here for lunch. She ordered a slice of pizza, I ordered a calzone. We waited 40 minutes for our food. This was entirely too long to wait when the place only had 3 table seated! (And I don't recall hearing the phone ringing off the hook with take-out requests) I thought then, I will just let it go and not look back.

But last week, Dec 5, 2013 to be exact, my friend wanted her slice again, and since I was running errands, I told her that I would pick it up to go and meet her at her office for lunch. THIS TIME, I ordered a meat ball sub - thinking that the wait the LAST time was b/c of the calzone (Cooking time, etc) Well, guess what - it was WORSE!

I arrived a little after 11am (opening time) and was virtually alone in the place. The girl at the counter was very friendly and personable and when I asked her how long it would take for a carry-out of ONE SLICE of pizza and a sub, she turned to the cook and HE SAID, "About 15-20 minutes" Really? Oh, OK, if you say so. So I ordered and sat by the front window to wait.

The FLETC crowd came in a few minutes later and within 10 minutes, there were probably 25 people seated at various tables. I then noticed that food was being delivered to tables. Now, these people ordered at the same counter I did - got their drinks and with in minutes got their food. WHERE WAS MINE? (Side note**I have been in the restaurant business on and off for 25 years, and I know that sometimes ordered first does NOT mean getting first...but THIS WAS ridiculous!!!!!) I asked the counter girl for my food and she looked to the cook again who was JUST THEN PUTTING MY SUB INTO THE OVEN to melt the cheese. 40 minutes had passed!!!!! It was actually another 10 minutes before the girl said "OK, you're all set"

Long story short - the food is very good. The calzone from the first visit was off-the-chain! The meatball sub from last week was awesome - but the wait was NOT worth it! Won't go back.

Reviewed 14 November 2013

Excellent Greek salad, ordered a small salad but it was quite large. Pizza was hand-tossed with REAL mozzarella cheese. Great customer service, speed of service was excellent; it is one of the few places that you can actually get in and out within a lunch hour.