“Okay”

Motel 6 Brunswick South
Ranked #21 of 36 Hotels in Brunswick

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Paso Robles, California
Reviewed 24 March 2014

The adage you get what you pay for with this one....while clean and somewhat functional, it was a place to stay but not relaxing. It definitely was worn down, the bathroom was well used. Shower ran out of hot water numerous times, no matter time of day (6:30AM 1 time, 3:30 PM another) which I have never witnessed. Could've used more pillows. (2 flat pillows on queen) The breakfast was OK, price was good, but probably won't come back to this one next year.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 March 2014 via mobile

We Unfortunately stayed at this hotel! There was 5 of us and we booked two rooms. One of the rooms smelled horrible of cigarette smoke. It was supposed to be a nonsmokimg room but not only did it smell, there were cigarette burned stains all over bed!! Also when we went to use the bathroom, there was human feces on the toliet and smeared across the shower stall!! One of the rooms did not have a phone and we requested a wake up call for this room, which never happened, obviously! We wole up late, due to no phone, quickly jumped in shower and discovered no HOT water!!!!! We called and called front desk... from second room but phone would only work half time in second room! All of us had to take freezing cold showers...which they never did fix water. When we were leaving I complained to Nayanna at the front desk, asked for a refund for at least one of the rooms and her reply was I can give you is 20% off. I said no, all I am asking for is one of the rooms to be refunded!!!! We had no phone. .
No wake up call...no hot water...cigarette stains and smell... and human feces in the bathroom!!! Her reply was...well you had two rooms...you could've used the bathroom in other room. REALLY????? So it is my responsibility to use my second room bathroom eventhough I am paying for two. SHE TOLD ME ANY REFUND WOULD HAVE TO GO THROUGH MANAGER BECAUSE SHE WASNT AUTHORIZED TO MAKE IT! My reply...okay...where is Manager, well guess what??? He was not around...I was told I either had to wait for him to come in at 11 ( its 9 am at this time...which we were already late because of the morning chaios of no wake up call and no HOT water) or I would havw to personally call him myself but more than likely I would not be refunded but they could "do me a favor and give me 20% off." FAVOR ????? REALLY????? I have never stayed at a Microtel ever! I WILL NEVER STAY AT ANOTHER MICROTEL EVER AGAIN IN MY LIFE!!!!!

Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank Karen S
Brunswick
Reviewed 21 March 2014

Save your money and Never stay here. The people working at this place are extremely rude and disrespectful. The hot water did not work. The ice machines did not work. ( And the mean man at the front desk literally told me I could not go to the second floor to use that ice machine.) The man working the front desk needs to be fired and go to an anger management class. I would never bring my family into an environment like this. Three words sum this place up. RUDE, DIRTY, BROKEN! Do not stay here. The price seems good, but I guess you really do get what you pay for.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

1 Thank Brain S
Travellers also viewed these Brunswick hotels
Econo Lodge
#11 of 36 in Brunswick
Jameson Inn
Jameson Inn
#20 of 36 in Brunswick

Been to Motel 6 Brunswick South? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Motel 6 Brunswick South

Property: Motel 6 Brunswick South
Address: 325 Palisade Dr, Brunswick, GA 31523-8207 (Formerly Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Brunswick South)
Business Centre with Internet Access Free Parking Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #21 of 36 Hotels in Brunswick
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2 star — Motel 6 Brunswick South 2*
Motel 6 Brunswick South is located off of I-95. Emerland Express Casino and Summer Waves are within 10 miles. Kick back and relax in our sparkling outdoor pool. Enjoy Micro-fridge units and free Wi-Fi in all rooms. Truck parking available. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Motel 6 Brunswick South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Brunswick Microtel