“Wrong Room Downhill from there”

Motel 6 Brunswick South
Ranked #22 of 36 Hotels in Brunswick
Reviewed 29 May 2014

1  Thank V M

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I have stayed in a few hotels, and I have also worked in a few, as a housekeeper. I am not an expert but I am a traveler, and this hotel was the worst I have ever stayed in. Every where I walked I smelled cigarette smoke, the room we stayed in was not stocked, and had hair all over the tub. When I left I could not wait to take a shower just to get the smell of smoke off of me, and my 3 children, and the hallways way hot, it seemed like they did not have the AC on at all. I would never stay there again nor would I recommend it to any of my family or friends. The prices we paid ($106) was a ripe off!!!! I wish I could get my money back!

1  Thank Matt H
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

After a very late check-in, they gave an early wake up bang on our door. No apology and we had to move right away because they gave us the wrong room. After a long day (the next day), we found no towels because room service wasn't completed. Fellow travelers stated they had been staying there for the past 8 yrs consecutively and have noticed a steady decline. Lame brkfast offered.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank etnatn1
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Reviewed 23 May 2014

Impressive furnishings and landscaping. A nice different look. Good choices of items for continental breakfast. TV was higher quality than usual motel equipment too. We would stay there again.

Reviewed 20 May 2014

Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
Travellers also viewed these Brunswick hotels
Rodeway Inn I-95 North
Jameson Inn
Jameson Inn
#20 of 36 in Brunswick
La Quinta Inn & Suites Brunswick

Been to Motel 6 Brunswick South? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Motel 6 Brunswick South

Address: 325 Palisade Dr, Brunswick, GA 31523-8207 (Formerly Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Brunswick South)
Business Centre with Internet Access Free Parking Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #22 of 36 Hotels in Brunswick
Price Range: £41 - £63 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Motel 6 Brunswick South 2*
Motel 6 Brunswick South is located off of I-95. Emerland Express Casino and Summer Waves are within 10 miles. Kick back and relax in our sparkling outdoor pool. Enjoy Micro-fridge units and free Wi-Fi in all rooms. Truck parking available. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Motel 6 Brunswick South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Brunswick Microtel