“Average”

Motel 6 Brunswick South
Ranked #21 of 36 Hotels in Brunswick

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Sebring, Florida
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Room was very satisfactory, Small, but that was ok. Pets are welcome and the room was clean. Had a refridge and microwave and updated tv. The bed was very comfy and I slept good. Breakfast was slim but ok. would stay again for a nite.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Slidell
Reviewed 18 June 2014

The staff was nice and helpful. The room was comfortable. Breakfast needs to be improved with variety of food.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Reviewed 9 June 2014

Definitely not up to Microtel's standards. To be fair, most of the Microtels we stay at are well run and good value. This one is so bad it is unbelievable. Dust on the mirror so thick I wrote a message on it. Rusty Kleenex holder in bathroom complimented the cobwebs hanging in the corners, the missing safety cap on the hair blower and the brown dried-on drops on the shower rod. Dried on scum and dirt lines below window. Wiring for new TV strung across wall and hanging loose. Fridge didn't work and was replaced. And to top it all off there was no hot water for our shower in the morning. Condition showed a total lack of care by the owner. Was promised a refund which never happened.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
4 Thank Rick M
Brunswick
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I have stayed in a few hotels, and I have also worked in a few, as a housekeeper. I am not an expert but I am a traveler, and this hotel was the worst I have ever stayed in. Every where I walked I smelled cigarette smoke, the room we stayed in was not stocked, and had hair all over the tub. When I left I could not wait to take a shower just to get the smell of smoke off of me, and my 3 children, and the hallways way hot, it seemed like they did not have the AC on at all. I would never stay there again nor would I recommend it to any of my family or friends. The prices we paid ($106) was a ripe off!!!! I wish I could get my money back!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

1 Thank Matt H
Travellers also viewed these Brunswick hotels
Econo Lodge
Baymont Inn & Suites Brunswick GA
Ramada Inn Brunswick
Ramada Inn Brunswick
#19 of 36 in Brunswick

Been to Motel 6 Brunswick South? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Motel 6 Brunswick South

Property: Motel 6 Brunswick South
Address: 325 Palisade Dr, Brunswick, GA 31523-8207 (Formerly Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Brunswick South)
Business Centre with Internet Access Free Parking Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #21 of 36 Hotels in Brunswick
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2 star — Motel 6 Brunswick South 2*
Motel 6 Brunswick South is located off of I-95. Emerland Express Casino and Summer Waves are within 10 miles. Kick back and relax in our sparkling outdoor pool. Enjoy Micro-fridge units and free Wi-Fi in all rooms. Truck parking available. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Booking.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Motel 6 Brunswick South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Brunswick Microtel