“Loved this place!”
Review of Pams #1

Pams #1
Ranked #38 of 200 Restaurants in Brunswick
Cuisines: American
Description: Open 40 years, fair prices. Wed. Special 14 oz. Ribeye $14.95.
Description: Open 40 years, fair prices. Wed. Special 14 oz. Ribeye $14.95.
Reviewed 11 June 2013

We came in during an off time period and ended up talking to the owner for a good while. Very friendly atmosphere and service. Got some good background on the area and the food was delicious. We had the fried shrimp and seafood boil and both were amazing. Oh, and don't forget to try the pecan pie ...

There are newer reviews for Pams #1

Reviewed 8 May 2013

Anyone with interest in Police, Government, etc should visit Pams for at least a drink (they also have food). They have patches, and items from all over the world.

Reviewed 9 April 2013

One of my favorite eateries in the Brunswick/St. Simon's//Golden Isles area.

Of course, I'm a bit biased, speaking as a former FLETC student (graduate of 4 different L.E. training programs there), as the place specfically caters to cops (the co-owner, Bob, hubby of the restaurant's namesake, is former LAPD) and is loaded with L.e. memoribilia, but whatever. bBob & Pam and their hard-working waitress staff always give me a warm and humor-filled welcome, the atmosphere is down-to-Earth and unpretentious ,and the wings and steaks hit the spot. Whenever I'd go back to FLETC on official business, I'd always make a point of introducing my new classmates to the place.

1  Thank TrojanSkyCop1
Reviewed 23 December 2012

I have been coming into Pam's since 2008 when I first came to Brunswick. I always stop in when I am in town. Pam and Bob have been in the same location for years and the place is filled with a lot history AND stories! Although I only know Pam from coming in and dining, she took the time to invite me over to Christmas dinner this year (due to the fact that she was concerned that I didn't have family to spend the holiday's with). WHAT a gal! Try the hot wings, "naked" with the dry rub (my favorite), or the locally caught, fresh Georgia shrimp! Oh and the beer is COLD too! Enjoy!

1  Thank gcoop75
Reviewed 9 December 2012 via mobile

This is one of the most laid back bars in town, if I had to choose anywhere to go its definitely Pam's #1. Their daily specials are amazing. The service is awesome and miss Pam takes great care of you, while bob keeps you laughing and smiling the whole time, and they love a good sing a long. They really support the local police and the students at FLETC but everyone is welcome here. $.35 peel and eat shrimp on Thursday nights. And the firecracker shrimp is the bomb!

1  Thank Mooseski