“Relaxing and Fascinating”
Review of Pams #1

Pams #1
Ranked #35 of 209 Restaurants in Brunswick
Cuisines: American
Description: Open 40 years, fair prices. Wed. Special 14 oz. Ribeye $14.95.
Description: Open 40 years, fair prices. Wed. Special 14 oz. Ribeye $14.95.
Reviewed 26 June 2013

My husband and I were in the area to visit. Along with our son, we decided to go to this restaurant since my husband is a policeman and my son is always talking "shop" with him. They spent much of the evening looking a the decor of law enforcement patches, pictures, and plaques. The waitress, Pam (who cooks), and Bob were friendly and inviting. We talked quite a while to Bob. The food was good, especially the firecracker shrimp. I liked the black beans and rice. Whether you are involved in law enforcement or not, it's the place to go and feel welcomed.

Reviewed 11 June 2013

We came in during an off time period and ended up talking to the owner for a good while. Very friendly atmosphere and service. Got some good background on the area and the food was delicious. We had the fried shrimp and seafood boil and both were amazing. Oh, and don't forget to try the pecan pie ...

Reviewed 8 May 2013

Anyone with interest in Police, Government, etc should visit Pams for at least a drink (they also have food). They have patches, and items from all over the world.

Reviewed 9 April 2013

One of my favorite eateries in the Brunswick/St. Simon's//Golden Isles area.

Of course, I'm a bit biased, speaking as a former FLETC student (graduate of 4 different L.E. training programs there), as the place specfically caters to cops (the co-owner, Bob, hubby of the restaurant's namesake, is former LAPD) and is loaded with L.e. memoribilia, but whatever. bBob & Pam and their hard-working waitress staff always give me a warm and humor-filled welcome, the atmosphere is down-to-Earth and unpretentious ,and the wings and steaks hit the spot. Whenever I'd go back to FLETC on official business, I'd always make a point of introducing my new classmates to the place.

1  Thank TrojanSkyCop1
Reviewed 23 December 2012

I have been coming into Pam's since 2008 when I first came to Brunswick. I always stop in when I am in town. Pam and Bob have been in the same location for years and the place is filled with a lot history AND stories! Although I only know Pam from coming in and dining, she took the time to invite me over to Christmas dinner this year (due to the fact that she was concerned that I didn't have family to spend the holiday's with). WHAT a gal! Try the hot wings, "naked" with the dry rub (my favorite), or the locally caught, fresh Georgia shrimp! Oh and the beer is COLD too! Enjoy!

1  Thank gcoop75