“diner like dennys”

Denny's
Ranked #145 of 194 Restaurants in Brunswick
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
ft.lauderdale, fla.
“diner like dennys”
Reviewed 26 March 2014

service was great - ppl very friendly food was good - dennys is well dennys- open all night with large menu which suits everyone in the party

Visited February 2014

Northern Cambria
“Disappointing Breakfast While Traveling”
Reviewed 16 March 2014

I made a reservation for my group of students (traveling on their senior trip) ahead of our visit. I planned for a breakfast stop and told them I would call about an hour in advance of our arrival so that they would be prepared and to make it easier for them. The meal was the same for everyone, the Everyday Slam and there was no deviation to make it quick and easy for both them and my group. We got a decent price, but the food was dry, seemed unseasoned and the wait staff while polite simply did not manage to get the beverages and food delivered in a timely manner. Our chaperone table wanted some slight variation and some togo coffees that never arrived or addressed. Then while settling the bill there were questions about the price and was made to feel like I was cheating them. Very Un-Denny's like but again maybe because I was with kids but we brought them a fair amount of business they wouldn't have had otherwise...very disappointed at this location!

• Visited March 2014
Brunswick, Georgia
“Food was great. ”
Reviewed 9 March 2014 via mobile

We had great food. Very fresh server Candice was excellent. Build your own skillet was very good they need to cook onions longer next time.

Fort Myers, Florida
“Nasty nasty nasty..”
Reviewed 23 February 2014

It was late on a Fri night and we ate at Dennys because all the other restaurants had over 1 hour wait. First off the food took forever to come to the table. When I got my mac and cheese half of it was ice cold and the other half was super hot and watery. And it wasn't even homemade mac and cheese.. it was that crap from the box. I don't think I will be going into a Dennys again.

Visited January 2014
Orlando, Florida
“Excellent Dennys”
Reviewed 14 November 2013

I was seated immediately and the service was excellent. It was relatively late in the evening when I arrived but they cheerfully took my order for a full dinner and promptly brought it to the table. Very upbeat 'diner atmosphere' and friendly server.

• Visited November 2013