“The Hell Motel”
Review of Economy Inn

Economy Inn
Ranked #35 of 37 Hotels in Brunswick
Reviewed 16 March 2014

My experience here was unlike any other,I stay in lots of hotels too.Peaches to Beaches weekend,drove all night down from Monroe couldn't find a room anywhere for miles.Got to this one I was very surprised by the price.Arrived early am on Saturday March 14,2014.Young Man at counter was nice gave us room didn't charge us for the few hours till 11am.Told us husband and I both ask (2times) we was assured we had a room till 11am on Sunday.Well got up on Sat to go to village SSI,came back later to see we couldn't get in building.Walk to office told the man key
doesn't work.The Man had our room locked from us,he said we never PD.I'm sorry but your employer did this,After raising a little fuss he gave me key to retrieve my bags.Got to room only to

realize my bags and purse had been gone thru.I had been invaded and robbed.They called my
home told Mother that made discovered our bags still there.She stole from us,but we didn't realize how bad.BEWARE of this hotel,they told Mother that they were charging us for that day.All I can say is they better not have charged me.Someone that works there is a CROOK! oh, there was no towels ,no coffee in room.Something bit me while sleeping.I only stayed here for about 4 he's,TheMost Horrible experience in my life (as a customer).It wasn't my fault and I feel like someone has enter my home,literally,invaded my Personal belongings.To any woman,having a person ,anybody go thru your pocketbook,Makes me fighting - mad.Please listen to me stay Clear of This Place!!!!!!!!!!WARNING!!!!!!!!The owner was not concerned that his customer was crying and very upset,all he cared bout was his Tax-Free money he said I owed him!ty for reading my review of "The Hell Motel " visit!

Room Tip: Not here ,pls go somewhere else.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
5  Thank panicgrl753

Reviewed 18 October 2013

I Had A Beautiful Stay At This Hotel, Breakfast Was Great. I Recommend It To Anyone. It Was Cheap, Nice, And Quite. The Front Desk Lady (Jessica) Was Such A Sweet Heart, She Showed Me And My Husband The Food Choices Around The Area And Made Are Stay Even Better.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple