“Fantastic Local Find!”

Price range: US$10 - US$15
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 12 January 2014

Crisp salad, great entree, and unbelievable rolls! Really great little restaurant! Longtime family run. Thoroughly enjoyed the evening. Service was very friendly and prompt.

Matteos2008, Owner at Matteo's Italian Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2014

Thank you for the wonderful review we appreciate the great complements. We are looking forward to your next visit. See you soon.

Reviewed 29 November 2013

if you want good Italian food, not a chain, try Matteo's restaurant. it is 6 minutes off I-95 (call for updated directions), but totally worth it. Our server, June, was well-informed, efficient and delightful - the owners are very lucky to have her! Portions were generous, the food was freshly prepared and the ambiance was relaxing. A real find. we will be back.

2  Thank 123worldtraveler

Thank you for taking the time to rate my restaurant and I look forward to seeing you next time you are in the restaurant.

Reviewed 13 November 2013 via mobile

I went with a group on recommendation. First, there was not enough staff. For lunch, it took close to 2 hours to order, get our food, eat and pay! I had a calzone which was tasty but everyone who did not have a calzone was very disappointed with the food....spaghetti , ziti and the subs. I would not recommend it

Matteos2008, Owner at Matteo's Italian Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2013

I am so very sorry you had such a poor experience. I would love to get more information for you to solve all the issues. If you would please email me directly at matteositalian@yahoo.com I would love to discuss this further with you. Please give me a chance to make this right and earn your trust back I will make this right.

Reviewed 25 October 2013

These comments are for lunch. I can't comment on dinner as I was not there for dinner. I really enjoyed the meal. The service was excellent. The food was very good; the prices were reasonable; and the portions were large. We were on a shopping trip so we had time to eat. Actually the pace of the service was designed to get you in and out with the "second cup of coffee" during a normal lunch hour. Only problem that I had was what item to order; too many good choices.

1  Thank dos7940
Matteos2008, Owner at Matteo's Italian Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2013

I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your experience and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 24 October 2013

When my wife and I go to matteo's,we always know it's going to be good. I recommend the eggplant rolatini,it is FABULOUS !!!!

2  Thank anthonydmc

Thank you for the comments and we look forward to your next visit.