“Girls weekend”

Price range: US$10 - US$15
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 14 May 2014

The bill was a little high. For take out: 2 pizzas, 4 side salads, and fried calamari, it was a little over $60. The calamari was really good. The pizza was ok. The Caesar salad was good. I didn't have a bad experience, I just wasn't overly impressed for the price.

Reviewed 8 May 2014

My husband and I decided to try Mateo's after finding the reviews on tripadvisor. I am so glad that we went there!! The server was very friendly and greeted us with a smile. She kept our glasses full and we got our food very quickly. Even though we got there close to time for them to close, she was very attentive to us. When the food got there, it was VERY good!! I ordered the chicken parmigiana. I don't remember what my husband ordered but both of us were very pleased. It was very affordable. We have paid twice as much in restaurants that had four star ratings but didn't taste nearly as good in those places. I definitely would return!!

Matteos2008, Owner at Matteo's Italian Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2014

Thank you for taking time out of your day to let me know how we did. I am very glad that you enjoyed yourself and we will see you next time you are in town.

Reviewed 23 April 2014 via mobile

Not a place to over look. Owner came to table side to check on us. Very personable. Nice atmosphere with the ambiance and the wait staff

Matteos2008, Owner at Matteo's Italian Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2014

Thank you for taking the time to express your thoughts on how we are doing. It was my pleasure to talk to you and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 7 April 2014

We were visiting the area and asked the hotel clerk for a good Italian restaurant. She recommended Matteo's and it was wonderful. The pasta was made at the restaurant as well as the sauces and bread. The service was outstanding and the food was some of the best I have had in a long time. We will definetely go back when we are in the area.

1  Thank Colleen P
Matteos2008, Owner at Matteo's Italian Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2014

Thank you for taking the time to let me know about you last visit, I was great to hear that you enjoyed yourself. Thank you again and hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 9 March 2014

Everything here was delicious. Our waitress was really friendly. Be careful because the restaurant has moved so make sure you end up at the 137 Glynn Place address. Google was a bit confused and tried to send us to the old address.

1  Thank msu_mom

I would like to say thank you for the wonderful complements and we look forward to your next visit.