“Nice place”
Review of Jameson Inn

Jameson Inn
Ranked #22 of 36 Hotels in Brunswick
Reviewed 11 August 2014 via mobile

I purchased the Living Social package. The previous reviews made me nervous. The building was locked at 11pm when we checked in and the halls required room key for access. We started on 2nd flr. The room was CLEAN. The Air condition was COLD. We had a good nights sleep. The breakfast was a nice addition. It is not a resort. It is a nice clean friendly place to stay over night. I would stay again. Easy access to 95. The check in was quick the girls were nice. Thanks Jameson Inn Brunswick GA for your southern hospitality!

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank akajanes
Terri H, Front Office Manager at Jameson Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2014

Thank you for your wonder comment. We strive to make our guest's stay pleasant. We would love to have you stay with us again if you are back in Golden isles area.

Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

If had up to date TVs and stuff so could watch Netflix of ps3 or lab tops would probably get more service and make more money off of apperience and accessibility so looks great on out side but very old inside

• Stayed: August 2014

Thank you for your comment.We apologize for the inconvenience. We have recently updated our internet system. We would like for you to stay with us again if you are back in the area.

Reviewed 6 August 2014

I guess if you use a coupon you get a room without a fridge or microwave even when the hotel says they are in every room. But they did say they haf free dinner tonight. The AC is better than camping in this heat but not the best the room is still warm. We checked in I went to shower and there was a crack in the tub surround.

1  Thank ncjeannie

Thank you for your comment. We do have refrigerator and Microwave in all of our rooms now. I do recall talking to you about the issues that you encountered during your stay and was under the impression that you were satisfied. I am sorry for any inconvenience you experienced at our hotel. If you would like to discuss this issue further please contact our General Manager Gary Noble at 912-261-0002.

Reviewed 6 August 2014

I am in my mid-50's, and this is one of the 2 worst places I have ever stayed in. We were just traveling home on I95 and needed a quick place to crash and shower. This was the only place that allowed pets. Our room had a damp carpet, a telephone that did not work, no soap, a sink that drained so slowly, and was just dirty and very rundown. Just horrible!

1  Thank Abc05021992

Thank you for your comment. We apologize for your bad experience and assure you that we strive to make sure that all of our guest are happy. If you would like to discuss this further please contact our General Manager Gary Noble at 912-261-0002.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

We stayed 3 nights the end of July 2014 at the Jameson Inn in Brunswick GA. We found the staff to be very professional, friendly and gave us excellent customer service. They certainly met our every need including cheerfully changing our room to a handicap accessible one. The rooms were clean and so was the pool. The breakfast was yummy. Though the hotel could use some sprucing up, we found the staff, including the maids, the location and the rooms to be everything we needed. We will be back! The Mosteller's

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Carol M

Thank you for your comment. we are glad that you enjoyed your stayed. we are in an ongoing process up sprucing up our hotel daily. We would love for you to stay with us again if you are in the Golden isles area.

Jameson Inn Family

Reviewed 29 July 2014

First of all, the customer service is excellent. I have no problems as they were very welcoming and checkin / checkout was easy and convenient. The price was reasonable and breakfast was ok while convenient to I-95.

However, the property itself is terribly run down and I did not feel safe at all with my wife. The police, on more than one occasion, rode around the hotel many times "checking" things out day time and night time. The automatic locking inside doors do not work and it is very easy for someone to come inside the dim and dreary hallways from the street. Be sure to lock your door!!! The rooms are run down but very clean. The chair was old with stains and ripped up while my pillow, inside the case, had stains on them. Ugh..... I am glad I brought my own. The bathrooms are clean but towels and wash clothes are very much used up. The place really needs to be remodeled and the security for guests needs to be better and revamped. It is average but I would recommend paying a little more money and finding a more secure and less run down motel.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Terri H, Front Office Manager at Jameson Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2014

Thank you for your comments. We strive every day to make our hotel the best we can and safe for our guest. We apologize for your bad experience. Please feel free to contact Gary Noble at 912-261-0002 if you would like to discuss your experience further.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

This is was my second time staying at this motel and I really enjoy it. very clean rooms, quiet, well maintain. clean pool, very friendly staff. breakfast is well stock and fresh. I love staying at this inn. great price and kid friendly. I recommend this inn to everyone. I will be staying here every time go to Brunswick which is at least once a month for the weekends. Thanks for everything APRIL> You are the Best. {Christina}

Room Tip: I stay in 312 and 314 bot rooms are clean and nice.