Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Brunswick I-95, GA
US$212
US$184
US$68
US$60
All reviewsindoor poolnext morningroom was cleanwafflesfitness centercheck in was quickstaff was friendlyjekyll islandjoycechainfloridagamidnight
Reviewed 4 March 2014

At any reputable hotel, satisfying their guest is their priority. Especially when there are so many in the same area to choose from. After driving for 10 hours I used Priceline to book a hotel room in the area. This is the hotel that I was given for a very good price I must admit. It was late at night, we were exhausted. Checked in at the front desk, requested 2 beds and the desk clerk (Gary) absolutely refused our request. He said it was against policy and he could not accommodate us. Now, I travel quite a bit and have never encountered this even at the better hotels. If a hotel has 2 beds available, what's the harm in satisfying your guest? He wouldn't budge. In fact he was quite rude about it. I demanded to speak to a manager. Of course there was not one on duty leaving him in charge. I also demanded that he call his manager to which he refused. He gave me no other options. And I was left wondering why someone would be so mean and nasty over granting a simple request of another bed, especially when it was available. I warned that this was not good for business. And that if he worked for me and treated a customer the way he treated me, he would not have a job. I believe in a customer is your paycheck and told him that. I ended up not staying there as I have never been treated so poorly by any hotel staff in all of my travels.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank MCKNJ
Rahul P, Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Brunswick I-95, GA, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We take the time to listen to your constructive comments and I will address the staff's attitude. Unfortunately, it is our policy that we cannot change any third party reservations whatever type of bedding you book that is what we can give you because our rooms with 2 beds cost more. Normally there is an option to choose either a king or 2 queens when making a reservation. We apologize for the inconvenience you experienced.

Reviewed 1 March 2014

Pretty nice country inn. Couple of small complaints . shower heads could have been better. Remotes or tvs were not good hard to use on tv in suite(direct tv). Breakfast was not as good as some country inns we have stayed at. Good but not great.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Rahul P, Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Brunswick I-95, GA, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We take the time to listen to your constructive comments. I will address your issues with our team and we will be working diligently to correct these issues. We hope to see you again if you are ever in the Brunswick area.

Reviewed 25 February 2014

The room itself was very dated but clean enough minus a small odor. The bathroom was different. There were dead insects inside the light fixture in the bathroom. There were rust marks on the lower part of the wall behind the toilet. The "slip" patches inside the tub were dark and dirty looking.

Room Tip: roaches in room
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank time p
Rahul P, Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Brunswick I-95, GA, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We take the time to listen to your constructive comments. Thank you for making us aware and we will address these issues with our team to ensure each room is being properly cleaned. We hope that upon your next visit we will exceed your expectations.

Reviewed 27 January 2014

Average Hotel in a sort of Hotel Complex right off the Freeway (I-95). Clerk was nice at check-in - cookies were available & he made fresh coffee for us.
HOWEVER: I have a problem with hotels that are missing HAIR DRYERS! I didn't notice there was not one until 5:45 AM the next morning when I needed to dry my hair. Luckily I was not traveling alone--my husband went to the lobby to get one. He came back to say they would bring one to the room - minutes later the clerk came to give us a key for another room as he explained they didn't have 'an extra hair dryer' - oh, come on now, they are only $12. at Walmart!!! They had to have someone stay in the room in the past and need one--there was a bracket in the bathroom showing that it had obviously been removed by maintenance!
I slunk down the hallway with wet head and dried my hair in a vacant room!!! If I had been traveling alone I would have been REALLY MAD at the inconvenience; as it was, it was an early morning waste of time to say the least..
I'm only graciously giving them an average rating because they had an okay breakfast buffet.
If you stay here and want to wash your hair, check to see if you have a hair dryer in YOUR room!

Room Tip: Check for a hair dryer upon room arrival!!
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank pebbleskip
Rahul P, Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Brunswick I-95, GA, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We take the time to listen to your constructive comments. We apologize for the issue you experienced during your stay. Hairdryers have been ordered and that issue will be corrected as soon as we receive them. We hope that you will give us a second chance to make things right and exceed your expectations upon your next visit to Brunswick.

Reviewed 15 January 2014

Was in the Golden Isles the first week of January and needed a comfortable and convienient place to stay. Country Inn & Suites easily met my requirements! The Inn is located less than 1/2 mile from I-35, yet is only about 15 or 20 minutes to St. Simon or Jekyll Island. Check In & Out were rapid and efficient. My room was on the first floor. I found it convienient to park near the east parking lot. It made loading and unloading a breeze! My room was exceptionally free of noise from outside sources, which made sleeping more restfull. My room had a small refrigerator and microwave in addition to a nice 36" TV. Not certain who the cable provider was, but there was plenty of selection. I watched the Rose Bowl there and had quality coverage. There was a coffee maker in the bathroom. There were 2 queen sized beds with 3 pillows on each bed. Also note worthy was free access to computers with printers, a small exercise room, an indoor heated pool and small spa. Fresh coffee and hot choclate were always available. Frequently cookies were available at the check-in counter. Breakfast in the morning was very nice. Usually eggs, bacon or sausage, toast, waffles, doughnuts, creals, juice, and fresh fruit were some of the many offerings. I was there for six days and had the opportunity to interact with many on the staff. Elia was particularly cordial with her morning greetings. She frequently had to work around my very flexible morning schedule and always did so cheerfully. The rest of the staff were also friendly and professional, without exception. Throughly enjoyed my stay and hope they have room for me on my next visit to the Golden Isles!

Room Tip: Ground floor near east exit is great for loading and unloading. Is also near computers, exercise room, and indoor pool/spa.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank daniherr
Rahul P, Front Office Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Brunswick I-95, GA, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are thrilled to hear you enjoyed your stay and all of the amenities we have to offer here at our facility! We look forward to seeing you and your guests the next time you are in the Golden Isles.