and 1 more site!
Ranked #13 of 36 Hotels in Brunswick
Detroit
“Overnight”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 June 2014

Right off I-95, but no traffic noise! The front desk staff was great - very friendly. The room/bathroom was clean and the bed was comfy. Cookies were available in the evening and the business center was good - although they could use some new desk chairs. :) The only problem that occurred was at breakfast. The area was small and not a lot of tables, so by the time 10 guests came down for breakfast, the room was full with no where to sit. They need to expand this area.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Zoogirl7
Rahul P, Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Brunswick I-95, responded to this review, 9 June 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are thrilled to hear you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you the next time your travels bring you to the Brunswick area.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

We found this hotel on trip advisor and despite a few disturbing pictures, we were looking for indoor amenities and something near shopping and restaurants. We liked the price so when I went in to check vacancies I told the clerk about the price I found, she immediately agreed to match the price and my request for a first floor room but the most impressive thing to me was an hour after we were there I received a phone call asking me if everything in our room was to our satisfaction! ... I haven't made it to breakfast yet but I was so impressed that I had to write a review immediately!

Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Stephanie L
Rahul P, Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Brunswick I-95, responded to this review, 3 June 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are thrilled to hear you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to seeing you the next time your travels bring you to the Brunswick area.
Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2014

We stayed for one night recently on our way to St Simon's. The man at the front desk was very nice, gave us a convenient room and told us about the amenities. We had a quick swim in the indoor pool before retiring. The beds were comfy, there was a nice HD flat screen TV and a large bathroom. The following morning we enjoyed their complimentary breakfast with eggs, waffles, cereal, fruit salad, juices and breads. Everyone there was very pleasant. It was off the highway so no road noise at night.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank GynoDoc
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are thrilled to read you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you the next time your travels bring you to the Brunswick area.
New Jersey
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 May 2014

When we checked in we were greeted by Sam who was absolutely great! He was friendly, and funny, made two weary travelers feel really welcomed and ready for a comfy night of rest. When we found the room to be spacious, the TV was a nice updated flat screen, and the bed was very spacious and comfortable. The pool was very strong in the chemical smell, but my husband said the hot tub was very relaxing after a long day driving, unfortunately we couldn't test the sauna because it was out of order. Thats where the great stuff ends, there was some black mold on the bottom of our shower curtain and there seemed to be a slight damp/musty smell in the room itself. The remote in our room wasn't functioning properly so we took it back to the front desk and when they checked it they found it soaking wet inside, so they provided us with a new one. My BIGGEST COMPLAINT is that the WiFi was NOT working in our room. When I contacted the front desk about the issue they suggested rebooting my devices (which I did), and that I go out into the main foyer or breakfast room to lock onto the signal. I did this, and was excited to see that my e-reader and mobile device had locked into the hotels signal. When I got back to my room the signal was gone and I could not reconnect to it. This may not be a big problem for some people but for someone like me who uses my mobile devices constantly I need WiFi signal. The breakfast this morning was good, we ate our fill and found the taste to be consistent with most chain hotel breakfast. Overall not a horrible stay, but there are major improvements that could be made.

Room Tip: Try and get a room near the center of the building or you may be without WiFi, we had a room on the...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Channing R
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback, We apologize for the issues you experienced during your stay, we will address these issues and work diligently to ensure they are corrected and do not occur again in the future. We hope that you will give us a second chance the next time you are in the Brunswick area.
Vale, North Carolina
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 May 2014

Hotel had one room left. A suite. We took it. Awsome room, free hot breakfast, the bed was soft as were the pillows. Did not use it but had large indoor pool, three levels, quite and nicely decorated.
Sheri Bowman
5/6/2014

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback, We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to seeing you the next time your travels bring you to the Brunswick area.
Norfolk
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 April 2014

We landed here after a day of driving and were more than pleased. We had stayed here before, and the staff this time was just as friendly, helpful and courteous. The room was clean and well appointed, the bed was comfortable, and the pool and spa were very nice. There is also a sauna that we did not use, but might have if the kids had not been with us. Breakfast was typical for the genre- not great, but okay and meets the expectations and requirements. Towels were soft, linens were nice, and the toiletries smelled great.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank STVUstudent
Rahul P, Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Brunswick I-95, responded to this review, 28 April 2014
Brunswick, Ga
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 April 2014

My family and I stayed at this hotel from time to time, we always have a wonderful time. Last time we were there a few weeks ago, the kids enjoyed the heated pool and hot tub and the breakfast was great and the breakfast attends were very attentive, they constantly clean up behind guest and their children, and so as to not hold up the buffet line they offered to make our waffles. Which we figured was a very nice gesture. The front desk staff is always very excellent in their service. The location is great and there are restaurants nearby, some within walking distance. The rooms are big and spacious and clean.

Room Tip: I always get a high floor , just my preference.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Glama36
Rahul P, Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Brunswick I-95, responded to this review, 21 April 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are thrilled to hear you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in the area.