Holiday Inn Brunswick-I-95 (Exit 38)
US$123
US$194
US$188
Courtyard Brunswick(Brunswick)
US$177
All reviewsattached restaurantmillhouse restaurantkids eat freepriority club membersindoor poolfront deskup to datevery nice hotelroom was cleannext morningcomplimentary breakfaststaff was very friendlyenjoyable stayroad triplong drivewould definitely stay here againone night stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 February 2014

The room was over $140.00. One would think some sort of breakfast would be in order. I'll stay with a competitor next time. The room was clean, and the bed comfortable. The staff was helpful and pleasant.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Evan P
JeanMullis, General Manager at Holiday Inn Brunswick-I-95 (Exit 38), responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2014

We absolutely do have a breakfast - we are a full-service Holiday Inn with an award-winning restaurant that offers quite an extensive breakfast menu, cooked fresh and delivered right to your table in the restaurant or delivered promptly to your guest room for room service. I'm not sure how you missed it, but we'd love to have you come back so you can try their amazing food!

Reviewed 15 February 2014

Always stay here when passing thru. They do a fine job here. I always have a positive experience. Brand compliant and excellent service. Look no further if you need to be close to Brunswick. Among the best holiday inns I have stayed at.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
JeanMullis, General Manager at Holiday Inn Brunswick-I-95 (Exit 38), responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2014

Thank you so much for the very kind and thoughtful compliments! It's so helpful, as a manager, to get guest feedback so we can improve our services and our hotel where we need to - and a great compliment like this one is a joy to share with everyone who works here to give them a pat on the back! We're honored to have had you as our guest!

Reviewed 7 January 2014

This is a very nice hotel and is very conveniently located off of I-95. The staff was very courteous, and the rooms and bedding were comfortable. I would stay here again if I was driving on I-95. My only minor complaint is that WiFi was not available on the floor I was on. It was late when I checked in, so this was not an issue, but it might have been if I had arrived earlier. I was given one of the last rooms in the hotel that night, which I appreciated even without WiFi. I did not have breakfast here, so I cannot comment on how it was.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
JeanMullis, General Manager at Holiday Inn Brunswick-I-95 (Exit 38), responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2014

We appreciate that you gave us a nice review, thank you very much! I am happy to report the 4th floor problem with our Wi-Fi was resolved with a new access point and everybody has complimentary Wi-Fi again! This easy fix was a great relief to us, we know how crucial dependable Wi-Fi connectivity is to our guests! Please come stay with us again - we'll be ready for you!

Reviewed 3 January 2014

I am a single woman so when I travel,I am picky about where I stay. I want to feel comfortable and have a restaurant on site ....I don' t like to have to drive somewhere after I have checked in. This hotel totally fit the bill! The person at the front desk was very welcoming and helpful. I had dinner at the steak house on site and met some wonderful people and had a fine dinner. My room was clean and spacious and the bed very comfortable . I would definitely recommend this hotel to my friends.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Thelma0313
JeanMullis, General Manager at Holiday Inn Brunswick-I-95 (Exit 38), responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2014

I am also a single female traveler, I understand perfectly - especially if I'm in an area unfamiliar to me. We are fortunate to have a great location right here on the interstate exit so we're easy to find and do have our (local) award-winning restaurant right on property. Thank you for making this very valuable point for others and for the lovely compliment about our hotel! I will be sure to share your comments with our staff so we can all be more aware of any other special needs our single female guests may have when visiting with us!

Reviewed 28 December 2013 via mobile

Very friendly and the service from both Holiday Inn and Millhouse Steak House was welcoming!!! I could tell they were glad I was there.The steak was perfectly cooked and the waitress brought it to my room as they were very busy! I'll remember this exit!!

Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Tebo5
JeanMullis, General Manager at Holiday Inn Brunswick-I-95 (Exit 38), responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2014

Oh how we love guests that love us! Thank you so much for taking the time to provide this feedback - wish more people understood how important it is to let us know, good or bad, about their experience here so we know where to continue or change what we do! Our customer service comes first, otherwise we're just a building with beds and bathtubs like any other hotel. We really appreciate your compliments and hope you'll come back and be our guest again!