“Consistently comfortable”

Holiday Inn Brunswick-I-95 (Exit 38)
Ranked #7 of 37 Hotels in Brunswick
Reviewed 22 March 2014

I've stayed at this hotel three times. It is conveniently located off I-95; perfect for overnights to and from my visits to family in Florida. I have found the rooms consistently well prepared, clean and comfortable. The internet and TV work as they should, the shower is always hot, and the in-house coffee isn't bad. There is a Millhouse restaurant attached to the hotel which is very popular; hotel reception will put a guest's name on a special waiting list if there's a line. My stays have always been pleasant and consistently comfortable. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Eponymous_13
JeanMullis, General Manager at Holiday Inn Brunswick-I-95 (Exit 38), responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2014

What a nice way to start my morning - thank you for the wonderful compliments on our hotel! Our staff is always so grateful for a nice pat on the back like this - they do work hard to keep everything here consistent and wonderful for all our guests, and I love to share great reviews like this with them so they'll know their efforts are being appreciated. You've made my day, thanks again!

Reviewed 16 March 2014 via mobile

We chose this hotel to stay while we visited St Simons Is, Jekyll Is and Brunswick. Rooms are very clean, desk clerks day and night are friendly. Bathrooms are clean.
There is a highly rated steak house attached. Must be a good place to eat as it was very busy every night. They do serve breakfast.
I used the Holiday Inn Internet link on Trip Advisor to book the special which for us was the senior rate of $118 plus tax. At that rate no food voucher and that was fine with us. What I like about the web link was that I could reserve it and get there before 6:00 and cancel with money back. My wife has many allergies. Which necessitates we must look at the room first. Thanks to the hotel for that option. If you go thru another travel site you do not have that option. I always reserve directly with hotel for that reason.
As a caution parking can be tight if the hotel is full during periods when the steak house is also full.

I very much appreciate that the hotel does not allow pets. I enjoy animals but do not stay at hotels with a pet policy due to my wife's allergies. Thank you management.
I had a solid 3 night stay and will come back again.

Stayed: March 2014
JeanMullis, General Manager at Holiday Inn Brunswick-I-95 (Exit 38), responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2014

Your compliments are lovely and very kind, thank you! We are all huge pet lovers here, but have chosen to decline travelling pets, in fact, as we have found so many people are allergic to pet dander, pet hair, etc., and unfortunately, even the best "trained" housepets can have accidents or misbehave in places they're not used to. We totally appreciate the love between pet and owner, but certainly applaud your understanding (and others!) about our policy. Thank you also for your great review of our restaurant - and yes, they're packed every night of the week! The Millhouse Steakhouse is locally famous for their awesome menu - not your typical hotel restaurant! Please come and stay with us again - call us directly - we'll have a great room ready for you!

Reviewed 6 March 2014

As a business traveler that normally stays in Marriott properties, this hotel lived up to the occasion. Stayed here due to business appointment with coworker and not disappointed. Clean, spacious rooms with friendly service. Check in was simple with very polite staff.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
JeanMullis, General Manager at Holiday Inn Brunswick-I-95 (Exit 38), responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2014

Oh, we appreciate the great compliments - thank you very much! We hope your experience with us will "convert" you to enjoy more Holiday Inns in the future. You are most welcome here again & we look forward to seeing you on your next trip to the Brunswick area!

Reviewed 28 February 2014 via mobile

We stayed for one night in a king room on the way to Orlando. The check in person was very nice. The bed was comfortable and the room was spotless. The bath towels are the large fluffy and soft kind. We wouldn't hesitate to stay here again. They also have a nice steakhouse that is connected to the hotel.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
JeanMullis, General Manager at Holiday Inn Brunswick-I-95 (Exit 38), responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2014

We certainly appreciate the great compliments! Thank you for taking the time to give us a nice pat on the back & will defiitely share your comments with our staff. Please come visit with us again, we'd love to have you!

Reviewed 24 February 2014

I was visiting my husband for the weekend who was in training in Glynco. I had a wonderful stay at this Holiday Inn. The staff at the front reception desk, maintenance man, and housekeeping staff were super friendly. The lobby was very bright and cheery and the room was clean and comfortable. The linens were great! The steakhouse in the hotel was excellent and very reasonably priced. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone needing to stay in this area.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
JeanMullis, General Manager at Holiday Inn Brunswick-I-95 (Exit 38), responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2014

Oh thank you, thank you! We love to hear you had a great experience while you were our guest and hope you'll return again! Our staff is the best in the area for good old southern hospitality!

Reviewed 23 February 2014

The room was over $140.00. One would think some sort of breakfast would be in order. I'll stay with a competitor next time. The room was clean, and the bed comfortable. The staff was helpful and pleasant.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Evan P

We absolutely do have a breakfast - we are a full-service Holiday Inn with an award-winning restaurant that offers quite an extensive breakfast menu, cooked fresh and delivered right to your table in the restaurant or delivered promptly to your guest room for room service. I'm not sure how you missed it, but we'd love to have you come back so you can try their amazing food!

Reviewed 15 February 2014

Always stay here when passing thru. They do a fine job here. I always have a positive experience. Brand compliant and excellent service. Look no further if you need to be close to Brunswick. Among the best holiday inns I have stayed at.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
JeanMullis, General Manager at Holiday Inn Brunswick-I-95 (Exit 38), responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2014

Thank you so much for the very kind and thoughtful compliments! It's so helpful, as a manager, to get guest feedback so we can improve our services and our hotel where we need to - and a great compliment like this one is a joy to share with everyone who works here to give them a pat on the back! We're honored to have had you as our guest!