“If I could do a 0 I would!”

Stay Express Inn & Suites Brunswick GA
Ranked #32 of 36 Hotels in Brunswick
Reviewed 20 June 2014

2  Thank JessicaAlexander

Reviewed 15 June 2014

I made a reservation using Wyndham reward points. When I went to check in, the front desk clerk told me that they had my reservation, but they didn't have any rooms because they had a housekeeper call in that day. The front desk woman wasn't going to do anything until I insisted that she call Wyndham and have the points reimbursed to my account. I then made a reservation at the Super8 across the street. When I checked, in the front desk clerk at Super8 said that many people had the same problem that I did with the Hojo.

Also,from what I could see the hotel grounds and outside looked pretty dirty and run down. You have been warned.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Scotus
Reviewed 14 June 2014

hotel room was in fair shape. There was no continental breakfeast. ac rattled very bad. water tasted bad. alarm clock didnt work we asked for wake up call and they said ok and never called me. only 2 towels in room for 3 people. room had bad odor. but the bed was very comfortable only good thing

2  Thank Brian I
Reviewed 3 June 2014

1  Thank Joseph S
Reviewed 14 April 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Frank A
Reviewed 12 April 2014 via mobile

We were traveling through Georgia & made our reservation through Wyndham as we normally do. Received our confirmation & proceeded to the hotel. The very inefficient & no personality female at the desk advised us that we DID NOT have a reservation & they were booked. She called some young man that said he was assistant manager. He at least was nice & tried to help but was unable to locate our reservation. We understand things happen but the attitude she had was totally uncalled for.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Mawmaw55
Reviewed 11 April 2014

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank David O
Travellers also viewed these Brunswick hotels
Econo Lodge
Red Roof Inn & Suites Brunswick I-95
Jameson Inn
Jameson Inn
#22 of 36 in Brunswick

Been to Stay Express Inn & Suites Brunswick GA? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Stay Express Inn & Suites Brunswick GA

Address: 5323 New Jesup Hwy, Brunswick, GA 31523-1215 (Formerly Magnuson Hotel Brunswick Inn)
Business Centre with Internet Access Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Suites Wheelchair access
Ranked #32 of 36 Hotels in Brunswick
Price Range: £39 - £57 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Stay Express Inn & Suites Brunswick GA 2*
Our Stay Express Inn & Suites Brunswick GA is a great place for the whole family to stay for fun, adventure and relaxation in the Golden Isles. Visitors can easily access the sparkling public beaches on St. Simon's Island and Jekyll Island, as well as the southern coast of Georgia, from our hotel. Check out the unspoiled wildlife of the Okeefenokee Regional Park. Enjoy boating and fishing on the Intra-coastal Waterway, and visit nearby waterparks, museums and monuments the whole family will love. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Stay Express Inn & Suites Brunswick GA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Magnuson Hotel Brunswick Brunswick