“Great place and location”

Comfort Inn I-95 North
Ranked #18 of 36 Hotels in Brunswick
Reviewed 1 February 2014

Stayed here several times. Great continental breakfast, Captain Joe's seafood is next door which is also a great place to eat. Room is very comfortable and clean, would stay here again and recommend it to anyone.Rooms are good value for the price.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
Leslie H, General Manager at Comfort Inn I-95 North, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2014

I so glad to here that you enjoyed yourselves while staying with us. Thank you for your review. We do our best to make each guest happy. I hope that we will see you again soon.

Reviewed 21 January 2014

We always stop at the New Brunswick, Georgia hotel on our way to Florida. It's clean and comfortable. The continental breakfast is always very good and a good selection. Every time we stop they are fixing things to make it a better place. We travel to Florida 2 or 3 times a year. We
look forward to stopping there.

Room Tip: We are always treated very well at the Comfort Inn in New Brunswick Ga. where we stop on our way to...
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Leslie H, Manager at Comfort Inn I-95 North, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2014

Thank you for being a loyal customer with us. We try our hardest to give our guest the best experience we can offer. That is why there is always something going on. We want it to be better than the last! I hope that we will see you soon. Thanks!

Reviewed 21 January 2014

We found this hotel to be very well situated, near the highway. The room was clean, the bed comfortable and the bathroom was really accessible, including a bench for the shower and a seat adapter for the toilet.The girl at the reception when we arrived was very nice and very effective. There was some construction noise, but she assured us it would stop before we came back from supper and it was true. She suggested several restaurants situated at a walking distance. Breakfast was good. When we left, I had to ask the girl at the reception (not the same) for help to open the doors (no automatic doors), and she didn't seem please to comply. Overall, we liked our stay.

Room Tip: Pet friendly, but with a $20 fee.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple

I'm very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. We are currently still in the process of making this property the best it can be for our guest. I assure you that the entire staff is pleased to help anyone that needs a hand. I hope that you come back soon and see us again so we can provide great service for you again. Thank you so much!

Reviewed 22 December 2013

My daughter and I stayed just one night on our way to Florida. The check-in was fast and friendly thankfully, because we were so ready to get upstairs and relax after a long day of driving and traffic. The room was very clean, modern, and comfortable. We loved having the indoor pool as well.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
gmga078, General Manager at Comfort Inn I-95 North, responded to this reviewResponded 26 December 2013

I'm so happy that you enjoyed yourselves. We are trying our best to make sure we have a great impression on our guest. Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 14 October 2013 via mobile

My mother am I checked in for a quick overnight on our way down to Florida! The hotel is undergoing some renovations, but separated by floors. No construction going in at night. Rooms were clean, amenities were great and Elise and the breakfast staff made us feel very welcome! Delicious deluxe hit breakfast included strawberry waffles and make your own sausage and egg biscuits! I would definitely recommend and stay here again!!!

Stayed: October 2013
gmga078, General Manager at Comfort Inn I-95 North, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2013

I want to say thank you for your review. I'm so glad to hear that our staff made you feel welcome. We try to make the best experience possible for our guest. Hope we will see you again soon!

Reviewed 30 September 2013

The stay was Wonderfull, the staff were Fabulous, we will stay there every time we are in Brunswick, Ga.!!!! we have told our friends and other family members to book their stays here also. The continental breakfast was fantastic!!!! We loved how close to both Jeykell and St. Simons we were. It was great to have so many food options especially with little ones!!!! Comfort Inn was accommodating to our elderly family members also with the handicapped rooms on the first floor. The swimming pool was excellent for the children. We were thrilled with our stay!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: September 2013
gmga078, General Manager at Comfort Inn I-95 North, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2013

I am so happy that you had a great experience at our hotel. We try to make an enjoyable experience for our guest. Hope to see you in the near future.

Reviewed 25 September 2013

I am a fan of spending little on a hotel so a lot can be spent on fun! We got a room with 2 queen beds and a pull out sofa. There were four adults and a child in the room. We were certainly comfortable and loved the room. Clean, spacious, and a quick drive to the beach. Lots of quick meals to grab nearby. Even a gas station in walking distance. I get a discount through my job which the girl up front gave a little hassle about but she left a note for management and it was quickly resolved. Breakfast was decent. We will absolutely stay again!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family

I'm glad you enjoyed your stay. I hope to see you again.