“Amazing bang for your buck”

Comfort Inn I-95 North
Ranked #18 of 36 Hotels in Brunswick
Reviewed 14 June 2014

I needed a break from my normal life and this hotel was the perfect spot. The hotel is near many great vacation spots. There is a golf course and a beach very close by. The hotel staff will do absolutely whatever is necessary to make sure their guests have a great stay. Lots of hotels claim they're "clean" but this hotel raises the bar for cleanliness. I'll definitely be back here soon!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank RMJ916
gmga078, General Manager at Comfort Inn I-95 North, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2014

You are more than welcome to come and see us any time you feel like you need a break from your regular routine. We love to make our guest feel the way we did with you. I hope that you will continue to stay with us on your travels. Thank you so much for your review.

There are newer reviews for Comfort Inn I-95 North

Reviewed 14 June 2014

Comfort Inn has really clean rooms, GREAT staff, and great prices. I cant get over how clean the rooms were, since it is an older hotel I did not expect to see such quality renovations. All of the employees were very helpful

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank cheapscape

I'm so pleased to hear that you noticed the hard work we are doing to our property to make it better for our guest. We want to our guest to feel like they are at home with us. Nice, clean, and comfortable. Please come back and see us soon. Thank you for your review.

Reviewed 13 June 2014

I came home for a family reunion and was looking for something cheap but nice. Staff was fantastic. Janet was bery friendly and knowledgable. Thanks. I'll be back again for the next family reunion and will chose to stay here again also.

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank DeltaHWilliams

Thank you for your review. I'm so pleased to hear that the staff took great care of you during your reunion. Please come back and bring the whole family again. We will continue to give the best service we can to our guest. See you again soon.

Reviewed 13 June 2014

I was very pleased with my stay at this hotel. There was a small snafu with my room, but the girl at the front desk was very helpful. I think her name was Jan (?). She was very sweet and got everything all sorted out. I'll be staying here again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

I'm thrilled that we could fix the issue that had occurred . We do our best to keep our Commitment of Satisfaction to our guest. I hope that you will continue to use us. Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

Me and my family planned to visit summer waves and needed a place to stay that wasn't to pricey. I have a phobia and normally will not stay at just a regular hotel but I decided I would try it since we wouldnt be at the room that much anyway. When we pulled up I wasn't exactly thrilled by the appearance (it was just plain) but decided to check in and see for myself. Upon check in the guy behind the counter ( Nathan) was awesome from the beginning. He was very friendly helpful and talked so good about the motel and how the hotel has been goin through renovations and how much the general manager has improved the motel. That left a great impression on me. I was very glad to hear that they were going through the renovations and that all the rooms were new and had new furnishings so upon entering my room I was pleasantly surprised, the room was very nice beds very comfortable, spacious, air worked great, fridge kept drinks very cold. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The continental breakfast was great. You can tell that the general manager is really doin there job because this was a great clean hotel. I will continue to stay here every time I visit brunswick and ill recommend this hotel to all my friends as well. Thank you for such a great stay and ask for room 207...

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Jessica H

I'm so pleased to hear that we made your stay with us so enjoyable. I can not take credit for the improvements of the property. My entire staff has been and will continue to work hard to provide the kind of service you got. We strive to make everyone feel the way you did. Can't wait to see you again!

Reviewed 26 April 2014

Despite construction from 11 AM to 6 PM and the noise associated with that. We were able to get a comfortable nights rest. Clean and comfortable with an adequate breakfast is how I would describe this place.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank delawhereNewCastle
gmga078, General Manager at Comfort Inn I-95 North, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2014

Yes, we do still have renovations going on, but they are almost completed. I'm so glad that you still enjoyed yourself while being with us. We are doing the renovations to make an enjoyable experience for our guest. I hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 4 April 2014 via mobile

The hotel is a good value overall. Nice rooms and a good breakfast. However, staff could be a bit nicer. This hotel is pet friendly and thus we had our dog. $20/night charge. However, twice the staff members had to point out that we had our dog in a tone of voice that seemed annoyed. Our dog is an angel. Quiet and never makes a mess. It's sad they assumed the opposite. If you don't want dogs in your hotel, don't post that you are pet friendly. It's that simple!!

• Stayed: April 2014

We are a pet friendly hotel and we do not mind that our guest have their pets with them. I'm sorry that you felt like we didn't want your furbaby. I apologize for that. I want to assure you that we welcome all our furbabies to stay with us. The issue at hand has been dealt with to the staff. I hope that you will stay with us again.