“Good outcome, I would stay again”

Comfort Inn I-95 North
Ranked #20 of 36 Hotels in Brunswick
SC
“Good outcome, I would stay again”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2014

The good; the price was great, the beds and pillows were great, the location was super, ac worked great, had a frig and micro, breakfast was certainly above average.

The bad the wifi never worked...unless you were on the toilet or the floor near the door.

The neutral...this is south GA...so it is no big deal, but a bit of a dank smell.

The great....the manager was very attentive ....from check in to check out. She adjusted our bill due to the internet.

Again, I would stay again.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
gmga078, General Manager at Comfort Inn I-95 North, responded to this review, 20 July 2014
Thank you for the review. As far as the wifi goes, issue has been fixed. I do hope that you will come and see us again real soon.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Crystal River, Florida, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2014

Although this hotel is undergoing a renovation, the rooms are very spacious with a refrig and microwave, desk and chair and easy chair. Nice breakfast and very attentive staff with manager, Leslie Hammer very attentive to your every need. Also on staff, Janet Dominy, Director of Sales wanted to make sure we had our needs met. Nathyn (who was helping Rose at breakfast) went looking for a luggage cart for us.

Walking distance to nearby restaurants. Only bad thing to say was that the Internet was down during our stay. Otherwise I would have given this hotel an excellent rating. Great value!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Thank you for the review! This is what I love to hear. We are just doing our jobs. I want my entire staff to go above and beyond for our guest. I hope that you do come back and see us again soon.
Cape Coral, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014

This was a free stay night using our points and the reservation wasn't exactly right but the girl handling check in managed it well. Everything was as expected of a busy Comfort Inn. The room was spacious and clean. There is a seafood restaurant right next door so we didn't have to use our car to go to dinner. Breakfast was a little sketchy but eventually all of the food appeared. It looked like the breakfast person had more people than expected. It appears to have been upgraded recently. Would stay again.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
gmga078, General Manager at Comfort Inn I-95 North, responded to this review, 18 June 2014
Thank you for your review. Yes we do get busy as does all hotels. But we do our best to make sure that you are taken care of the best of our abilities. I'm glad to hear that you will be joining us again on your next travels. See you soon!

STOCKBRIDGE
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 June 2014

Awesome hotel for the price. Front desk personnel were very nice and the hotel was clean and very modern decor in the rooms. I've stayed in a lot of hotels over the years, but because I have difficulty with mobility they gave me a handicapped room. It was more well equipped than any I have ever been in, complete with a shower chair, walk in shower and even a commode riser. Also a hand held shower head. You cannot beat it for price, cleanliness and modern decor. Carpet is heavily padded and very attractive. Thanks Choice hotels for giving working people a decent place to stay. Hope you continue to do well.

Room Tip: If you need handicapped accommodations this is the place
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank trisch2013
Thank you so much for your review. I'm so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We try our best to make sure that all of our guest leave her satisfied. I hope that you will come and stay with us again.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 June 2014

I needed a break from my normal life and this hotel was the perfect spot. The hotel is near many great vacation spots. There is a golf course and a beach very close by. The hotel staff will do absolutely whatever is necessary to make sure their guests have a great stay. Lots of hotels claim they're "clean" but this hotel raises the bar for cleanliness. I'll definitely be back here soon!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank RMJ916
You are more than welcome to come and see us any time you feel like you need a break from your regular routine. We love to make our guest feel the way we did with you. I hope that you will continue to stay with us on your travels. Thank you so much for your review.

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 June 2014

Comfort Inn has really clean rooms, GREAT staff, and great prices. I cant get over how clean the rooms were, since it is an older hotel I did not expect to see such quality renovations. All of the employees were very helpful

1 Thank cheapscape
I'm so pleased to hear that you noticed the hard work we are doing to our property to make it better for our guest. We want to our guest to feel like they are at home with us. Nice, clean, and comfortable. Please come back and see us soon. Thank you for your review.

Orlando
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2014

I came home for a family reunion and was looking for something cheap but nice. Staff was fantastic. Janet was bery friendly and knowledgable. Thanks. I'll be back again for the next family reunion and will chose to stay here again also.

• Stayed June 2014
1 Thank DeltaHWilliams
Thank you for your review. I'm so pleased to hear that the staff took great care of you during your reunion. Please come back and bring the whole family again. We will continue to give the best service we can to our guest. See you again soon.