“Family of 4 - We really liked this place!”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Brunswick
Ranked #2 of 37 Hotels in Brunswick
Reviewed 1 July 2013

Great value for king bedroom suite with a queen sleeper sofa in the living room. Each room had a large LCD TV. Kitchen area had a microwave, refrigerator, sink and coffee maker. Bathroom- small,but functional. The pool was small, with 3,4 and 5 ft. There is a free hot breakfast each morning and drinks and snacks in the evening. The bed and sofa bed were very comfy. The staff was very nice and helpful during our stay. There is a door leading to the mall and movie theater. There are restaurants close by as well as the Brunswick Airport. Easy access to "The Islands". There is a play station remote that you can hook up to the living room TV . I guess that you must bring your own games and play station box. Overall we really enjoyed our stay at Embassy Suites and will look for others as we travel. For us the space was the biggest plus. Adults and children had their own space even though the children spent most of their time with us in our room.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Write a ReviewReviews (1,068)

Reviewed 29 June 2013 via mobile

Im writing this while staying here. The room feels damp, and has a musty smell. Theres a group of kids screaming and running around the lobby at 10:30pm directly in front of the front desk, I tried to call and complain but after 15 rings, nobody answered. A visit downatairs proved that nobody is manning the front desk. This place is old and in the back of a rundown shopping mall... I hope my car is still outside in the morning!

My family and I have stayed in allot of Embassy Suites hotels around the country, its our preferred accommodation. Hilton needs to take down the sign over this one and let a motel chain stand proud here, this is not Embassy Suites quality.

• Stayed: July 2012
2  Thank tekjunke
Reviewed 28 June 2013

Another exceptional lodging experience! Second visit since November 2012 - this time with 9 year-old grandson who "tricked" us into him getting the King Bed/Room while we "suffered" in the Double Queens Bed/Room! Great location - "central/easy" access to Jekyll Island, Saint Simons Island and other local cities/attractions. Manager's reception, cook-to-order breakfast, mall access (shopping, food, movies) ... EXCELLENT! The Executive Chef, Bartender, Front Office Manager (Nelly Quinon) and staff along with Yuri (our housekeeper) provided the best in (southern/professional) hospitality. Highly recommend the "Brunswick Embassy Suites Experience!" :)

Reviewed 27 June 2013

Checked into the hotel late....room was slightly warm...i adjusted the thermostat cooler and really not much change....decided to shower and get ready for bed....thought it would cool down after I waited a bit....Stayed warm all night....mentioned it to the front desk at check out....was not looking to receive a discount on the room...I stayed there and didn't report the problem that late at night....I think a discount for a future stay or some other gesture would have been nice at check out. I most likely will not stay here again based on how the problem was handled. The way they handled the report of the problem when reported at check out was not satisfactory to me. It will make me consider other hotels on my next trip even if the conference is being held at this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 26 June 2013

Great facility and we received outstanding customer service. I believe this is an older Embassy Suites that they have maintained in excellent condition. The staff are pleasant and very helpful. This is a good place to stay and I know we will stay here again.

Reviewed 23 June 2013

The Embassy Suites brand is great, and the Brunswick one is no exception. My husband and I attended a four-day meeting here at the beginning of June, and we were happy, relaxed and well cared-for. The bed was very comfortable, and the pillows fantastic! The lighting, work desk and desk chair were conducive to getting stuff done, and web access was included. Whenever we had the least question or problem, staff handled it quickly and courteously, from the front desk to the friendly cleaning lady who helped me use my room key. Breakfast was never a hassle - there was enough seating for all, and the food was plentiful and good. I loved the espresso machine! The evening "reception" was a great place to relax and talk to friends over a glass of wine. We would have lingered longer, however, if the food offered at the reception had been better than stale corn chips and canned salsa. Some protein would be nice - maybe cheese and crackers? And maybe some fruit, perhaps apple slices?

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 June 2013

We hand a family reunion at this hotel. The location was excellent, as was the hotel. There is a mall right outside the door. This gives you plenty of places to shop, and eat. I would definately stay at this location again.