Embassy Suites by Hilton Brunswick
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
M-Star Brunswick(Brunswick)
1,090 results
All reviewsevening receptionmovie theaterruby tuesdaysshopping mallmade to order breakfastomelet stationexcellent staybreakfast was excellentthe entire staffgreat place to staycomplimentary breakfastjekyll islandfront desk staffwafflesgolden islesparking lotstaff was friendly
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Whenever I'm in Brunswick - which is 4-5 times per year for business - I stay at the Embassy Suites at the Mall. The beds are comfy, the rooms are spacious and clean, the made to order breakfast and buffet is better than the offerings that many of the other hotels that target business travelers provide. The staff are always friendly and helpful. For me and my purposes, it's the place to stay in Brunswick.

Reviewed 29 June 2014

Hotel furniture and rooms are very out dated. The room was clean. The hotel is extremely outdated and attached to a mall that is not very nice. The staff entered my room even though had requested they not enter the room. I just happened to place a piece of paper in the door because I thought someone had entered my room previously. The manager stated that this is their policy to enter if they do not see the person. There was no note from the staff to state why they entered my room. This is not true because I passed the front desk every day upon leaving and arriving. The staff greeted me by name so they did know who I was and saw me daily. Contacted Hilton to discuss my concerns and they redirected me to the hotel. The manager made no excuses for entering my room. She stated that they would continue the practice.

I did like the bedroom area being seperate from the sitting area. I have returned to the area for business but will stay in this hotel again.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 June 2014

needs new beds pillows and furniture,great breakfast,nice to be connected to outdated mall but nice theatre.Great free breakfast nice staff.Hotel is old but fairly well kept I would stay again but repairs bo need to made made

1  Thank Debra D
Reviewed 25 June 2014

This was our 3rd year staying at Embassy Suites in Brunswick, as always it was wonderful! The amenities at hand are amazing, the evening reception, morning omelets made to perfection and private entry to the Mall. The rooms have always been clean and comfortable, checking in and out is a breeze and the sitting areas are great places to gather and catch up with old friends.

Reviewed 20 June 2014

Excellent hotel and front desk staff and manager are extremely helpful and friendly. I would definitely stay here again on my next trip. I have stayed here multiple times over the past 5 years and will continue to stay at this hotel.