1,183 results
All reviews evening reception movie theater ruby tuesdays shopping mall made to order omelets living room complimentary breakfast excellent stay breakfast was excellent great place to stay jekyll island waffles definitely stay here again golden isles parking lot staff was friendly the breakfast area
Reviewed 20 July 2014

Our whole family agreed that this hotel was the best. Every member of the staff was polite and helpful and the various amenities were very nice. We wanted a relaxing get-away and this hotel was just the place!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
1  Thank Marykay S
Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

We usually love Embassy Suites but this one is disappointing. It's older, hard to get to and the breakfast lady who cooks your food was incredibly rude to everyone. There wasn't a fan in the bathroom, no hair dryers and the sofa in the rooms had stains on it. Just a sad statement for an Embassy. ;(

1  Thank gjscollins
Reviewed 18 July 2014

I am hoping my experience was isolated. Upon arrival I had to have my sheets changed due to cleanliness issues. The overall room was not clean. I would have liked the hotel staff to be more apologetic and customer service orientated and I did not get this.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
2  Thank SharonR1495
Reviewed 14 July 2014

This hotel has a great breakfast... But that is about all. Embassy Suites used to be a high-end brand. Unfortunately this hotel has been going down hill. This was my second visit within a years time. Staff had little or no communication with each other which left them pointing fingers any time there was an issue. Questions ranged from transportation, in room coffee, breakfast times, internet log in. It became ridiculous to think you would get a straight answer that was knowledgeable from an employee. Very frustrating. My room was not restocked with coffee or cream. As I got into my room I could tell it had been picked up and straightened however a deep cleaning would've
been nice especially when you get in your room for the first time I rate 3 because I know they could do better. Do the best you can until you know better, then do better. Step it up Embassy you know better.

Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank 219heatherf
Reviewed 13 July 2014

Stayed here for a few days with family. The lobby is very nice. Check in went smooth. We had three different arrival times for one room, which did not present a problem getting keys at different times. Rooms were nice, but very dated. Our two bedroom room, sleeping 6 had only one bathroom. I thought that to be rather odd. Some got up early because needed additional time for all to get ready to be on time for an event. We had to request additional supplies including towels and hair products, but no big deal. They have a manager's reception with drinks and nibbles, which was nice. Breakfast was great with made to order omelets.

• Trip type: Travelled with family