My main complaint was the bed! The thin bottom sheet kept sliding off, mainly because of NO sheet protector underneath. It just had a pad under the sheet that kept getting bunched up. I don't enjoy sleeping on a bare mattress, and half the night I woke up to this happening! Because of this my husband and I did not get much sleep, I must rethink staying at RR Inn's. We travel to New England every summer from Florida and spend three nights in hotels on the way up and on the way back. Most are at RR Inn's. I also don't appreciate having to wait about 5 minutes on the day of checkout, since there was nobody at the desk.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We want you to feel at home when staying at Red Roof Inn - Brunswick. In addition to our regular guest rooms, we have tastefully appointed suites, offering plenty of space to spread out. In fact, our double-queen guest rooms are the largest in the Brunswick area! All of our rooms include a microwave, mini fridge, and high-speed wireless Internet access at no additional charge.We offer a free continental breakfast every morning from 6:00 until 10:00am. And in the evening, we welcome you back from a long day of traveling, business, or sightseeing with delicious fresh-baked cookies from 6:00 until 8:00pm! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U., Booking.com, Red Roof Inn and HotelQuickly so you can book your Red Roof Inn & Suites Brunswick I-95 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn And Suites Brunswick i-95
- Red Roof Inn & Suites Brunswick i-95 Hotel Brunswick
- Red Roof Inn Brunswick
- Brunswick Red Roof Inn