“It's good to have a king”

Days Inn Brunswick/St. Simons Area
Ranked #9 of 36 Hotels in Brunswick

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Blythewood, South Carolina
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Decent room. Accepted our pet for a minimal fee. Online rate was honored when discovered it was much cheaper than front desk quote.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

DaysInn_Brunswick_GA, Manager at Days Inn Brunswick/St. Simons Area, responded to this review, 30 May 2014
Thank you for taking the time out to give us your feedback. We are glad to hear that we were able to accommodate both you and your pet. We are happy to match any online rate based upon availability; and look forward to serving you again.
Reviewed 24 May 2014 via mobile

I ask for handicapped room when traveling with my elderly parents. They are not handicapped, just physical weakness that need assistance moving around. I have this preconceived ideas about handicapped room are dirty.
To my surprise, the bathroom was nice and very clean.
Both my parents enjoyed the breakfast with the wide variety of healthy choices..not just sugar foods.
We will be back.

Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
DaysInn_Brunswick_GA, Manager at Days Inn Brunswick/St. Simons Area, responded to this review, 27 May 2014
Thank you for taking the time out to give us your feedback. We are very glad to hear that you were happy with your stay. We take pride in providing clean and comfortable accommodations. We look forward to your return visit; and hope that you will enjoy our breakfast again, as we now offer eggs and sausage everyday of the week.
Reviewed 24 May 2014 via mobile

My first time tried out this hotel on my business trip to Georgia.
It looks nice from the pictures when ive made my reservation, but i had my reserve....After a three days of stay there, i like the staff very friendly and cheerful.
Comfortable bed and a cleaned room.
I stayed in 110 facing the pool view.
I absolutely will recommend this hotel to anyone.

Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to give us your feedback. We are very happy to hear that we exceeded your expectations. It was our pleasure to serve you, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.
Reviewed 24 May 2014 via mobile

Stop by a couple of weeks with my family on the way to jykle island to visit my niece. We checked in on friday and left sunday. The check in process was so pleasant and quick. I think her name is Kelli who checked us in. When we got to the room, it was very clean & spacious. In the morning, my kids wanted to swim so we went to the pool. The pool was big and clean. The kids had a great time out there. When we got back to the room, the kids took a shower and we were out of towels. We called the front desk, and the housekeeping supervisor, i think his name is Emilio who delivered our towels in less than 5 min. He was very friendly & super nice. Needless to say, our stay was very pleasant. I highly recommend this place, & the price is very reasonable.

Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Thank you for taking the time out to give us your feedback. We are very glad that you were happy with our accommodations. Thank you for mentioning Kelli and Emilio, we are happy to hear that they helped make your stay a more enjoyable one. We look forward to serving you again.