“Im Coming Back again just because of the front desk staff!” 5 of 5 bubbles

and 1 more site!
Days Inn Brunswick/St. Simons Area
Ranked #8 of 36 Hotels in Brunswick
McKenney, Virginia, United States
“Im Coming Back again just because of the front desk staff!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 June 2014

Okay I had planned to stop in Brunswick and picked this place from TripAdvisor listing. All I can say Im glad I did! Todd and Rebekah are too great! They had me laughing the first minute I hit the door. Everything was great and it was very quiet. I didn't expect too much because of the price and everything but it was great. I didnt do the breakfast because Im trying to beat my schedule to get to Orlando on time. I will definitely come back this way soon. Thanks Todd and Rebekah!!

Room Tip: I stayed on side of swimming pool. I thought it was going to be very noise it wasn't!
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
DaysInn_Brunswick_GA, Manager at Days Inn Brunswick/St. Simons Area, responded to this review, 19 June 2014
Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to give us your feedback. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for mentioning Rebekah and Todd, we are glad that they helped make your stay an enjoyable one. It was our pleasure to serve you.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Nelsonville, Ohio
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 June 2014

Expected much less for the price, however, it was a very nice hotel, somewhat dated and being maintained. Breakfast was good, could use more seating. Gentleman behind the desk was very helpful, and quick for check-in.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for taking the time out to give us your feedback. We are glad that you enjoyed our breakfast, as we are in the process of expanding our seating area. We look forward to serving you again.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2014

Great stay, clean rooms, excellent staff. From the moment I walk to the front desk to check in Todd and Rebekah greeted me with a wonderful welcome and a smile. They are by far the best I've dealt with in a while. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for taking the time out to give us your feedback. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for mentioning Rebekah and Todd, we are happy to hear that they helped make your stay and enjoyable one. We look forward to seeing you again.
Salsbury nc
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2014

Definitely coming back cool rooms cold red bulls and Ben Rebecca are awesome the hotel was clean and the pool was new I really like the breakfast yogurt and eggs and sausage, I will stay again discount at KFC was cool too

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for taking the time out to give us your feedback. We are glad that you enjoyed our accommodations. Thank you for mentioning Rebekah and Ben, we are glad to hear that they helped make your stay and enjoyable one. We are pleased you were able to take advantage of the many discounts we offer at our neighboring restaurants. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 June 2014

The stay was awesome. The smiling face behind the counter (Rebekah) greeted me with a cordial greeting and asked several times if I needed anything. Bed was comfortable. I could tell the room was well kept. Lots of restaurants were in walking distance. Hotel hot breakfast was delicious. Swimming pool was well kept and clean. Grounds surrounding the hotel were very scenic. Easily accessible from I-95.

Room Tip: Rooms on the back side are not not viewing the highway.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
DaysInn_Brunswick_GA, Manager at Days Inn Brunswick/St. Simons Area, responded to this review, 13 June 2014
Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to give us your feedback. We are very glad that you were pleased with our accommodations. Thank you for mentioning Rebekah, we are happy to hear she helped make your stay a more enjoyable one. We look forward to serving you again.
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2014

I think her name is Kelly whom checked us in....very nice folks and the breakfast attendee was very nice and cheerful like she loves her job.
The room is not that big but very cleaned and seen to me they take care of this place.
We will definitely stay here again.
Thanks to the staff made our vacation enjoyable one.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
DaysInn_Brunswick_GA, Manager at Days Inn Brunswick/St. Simons Area, responded to this review, 11 June 2014
Thank you for taking the time out to give us your feedback. We are very glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for mentioning Kelli and our staff; we take pride in providing friendly service, along with clean and comfortable accommodations. We look forward to seeing you again.