Super 8 Brunswick/St Simons Island Area
Courtyard Brunswick(Brunswick)
US$188
US$178
Travelocity
All reviewsroom was cleanan older modelbudget hotelsrefrigerator and microwavetraveling throughextra pillowsdesk personsmoking roomsimons islandking bedmoteltvstcleanlinessmidnightacgas
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 July 2013

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Vishal T, Director of Sales at Super 8 Brunswick/St Simons Island Area, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2013

Reviewed 17 July 2013

I am BIG on to reading reviews before booking a hotel. All the reviews I read on this hotel were fantastic... Here's my rundown: When I called to book the room I had a coupon from TripAdvisor for this particular hotel to get the room for $39, the agent said it was only valid for "weekdays not weekends". I was booking this hotel for a friday night stay over on my way up to TN. When I said at the bottom of the coupon it said "ANY day of the week" it was NOT specific to say not weekends. But she replied with "friday is considered a weekend in their book" ok.. whatever you say either way the coupon says ANY DAY OF THE WEEK. I had to call the Super 8 customer line to get that agent to call the hotel to get them to actually honor a coupon they had through Trip Advisor. I expressed it before and I'll express it again.. DON'T HAVE A COUPON OUT THERE YOU WON'T HONOR - that's bad for your business name and reputation. After getting the reservation set.. we started on our trip. When I arrived the hotel was "decent" nothing to write home about, it really was exactly like the saying goes "you get what you pay for". Had no problems checking in but in the early hours of the morning the toilet was clogged and i had to call to get a plunger brought to my room. Even after trying to fix it the toilet still was messed up. When i went to check I told the agent I was going to be paying with cash she said no problem. Got my receipt and left .. headded to TN. When I got to TN, I checked my bank online and noticed my credit card was CHARGED even after I gave her cash. I called up the hotel and Sue responded with "well when you check in we charge your card immediately.... don't worry though in about 3-5 days the charge will come off ok no problem." this is not right, it's shady if you ask me. Why wouldn't you have told me when i was checking out that you already charged my card and why would you STILL take my cash? Eventually my money came back on my card but I think the staff and owners need to take a little time and learn how to deal with customers better.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Kryztin

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for choosing Super 8 for your lodging needs.

We strive hard as a team to offer 100 % guest satisfaction. We would like to take this time and apologize for any mishaps that may have occurred during your stay with us. Please note I have forwarded each of your concerns to the appropriated department for immediate correction.

We hope you see you again in the future.

Best Regards,
The Team At Super 8

Reviewed 10 July 2013

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Vishal T, Director of Sales at Super 8 Brunswick/St Simons Island Area, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2013

Reviewed 10 July 2013

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Vishal T, Director of Sales at Super 8 Brunswick/St Simons Island Area, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2013

Reviewed 7 July 2013

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Vishal T, Director of Sales at Super 8 Brunswick/St Simons Island Area, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2013