“Great place to stay on I-95 South”
Review of Sleep Inn & Suites

Sleep Inn & Suites
Ranked #11 of 36 Hotels in Brunswick
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 1 December 2013

Found this hotel on the Trip Advisor app. It really was a great place to spend the night. We checked in very late in the evening and the staff was very pleasant and courteous. Found the room to be very clean and well maintained. The breakfast was good and offered a little more than just toast and donuts. I highly recommend this place if you are looking for an affordable, clean and inexpensive place to rest while traveling the I-95 corridor.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Bluestang40
Laurie L, Director of Sales at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2013

Bluestang40,

Thank you so much for your great comments. We are so glad that you found us on TripAdvisor and even more pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us.

We pride our hotel and staff on providing clean, comfortable rooms, with a good breakfast and an wonderful staff.

We will be looking forward to seeing you again in the future.

Respectfully,
Laurie Lawrence
Sales Manager

Reviewed 24 November 2013

We were driving north, and we decided to stay in Brunswick for the night. I went with the Sleep Inn, because I'm a fan of Sleep Inns. This was was very nice. They have a "Now Open" sign, but actually they have been open since 2009, so they aren't new. But the hotel was nice. Our room was clean with comfortable beds. Breakfast was also goo with some good chocies. I loved the walk in shower. The hotel is also easy access to I-95. Overall, this is a great Sleep Inn. We will definitely stay again, if we have to stay in Brunswick.

Room Tip: Nice walk in shower
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family

Caleb H.

Thank you for your great comments. We are always delighted when our guest enjoyed their stay with us.

Yes the hotel did open in February 2009, but as you can tell we take pride in hotel and the services we offer.

We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Respectfully,
Laurie Lawrence
Sales Manager

Reviewed 2 November 2013

Seeing all the negative reviews about Choice Hotels and other Sleep Inn's questioned me about my future stay with this brand. This time, we were heading south on I-95 and we had a hard time finding vacancy around Brunswick. There was probably no vacancy, because this is the time everyone is heading south toward Jacksonville, to watch the Georgia Bulldogs play the Florida Gators. This is also why we were heading south. We were just about to try find something north, when we decided to check out the Sleep Inn. Thankfully they did have some rooms, so we took it. For $79.95, our money was valued. Our room was really clean. Beds were comfortable. We decided to skip the breakfast and eat somewhere else, but I checked the breakfast, and it looked very good. Staff was also very nice. I do like the location. Easy access to I-95 and there is a Logan's next to the Hampton across the street. Overall this is one of the best Sleep Inn's ever, and I will definitely stay here again sometime in the future, as well as staying with other choice hotels in the future.

Room Tip: There is a Supermarket next to this hotel.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
DB-manager, Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2013

Thank you so much for your review. I am so glad that your stay exceeded your expectations. We take customer service very serious. I hope your travels will bring you back to Brunswick Ga.
Yours in Hospitality
Debbie

Reviewed 20 October 2013

We have stayed in this area several times and this was by far, the best hotel of them all! It is very clean and comfortable, and easily accessible. Our accommodations were very nice!
The breakfast was good; we got there about 30 minutes before time for them to take it up, however, we were able to eat and enjoyed our meal.
We will definitely stay here again when in the area!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us and for taking time to write this review. Its is so good to hear that you enjoyed your stay and found our facility clean and comfortable. Your business is greatly appreciated!!
Debbie, Manager

Reviewed 14 October 2013

We have been on vacation all summer and stayed at over 30 hotels. This was the best quality for the price we found. Right up there with Holiday Inn and Hampton we stayed at. Everything including the breakfast were tops. It may have helped that the hotel was not at all busy, but it was very new, clean, quiet and nice.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
DB-manager, Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2013

We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. We strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Reviewed 11 October 2013

This hotel easily compares to the higher priced options in the area.
Beds are comfy, Bath is quite large with granite and the LCD TV carried almost all channels.
Had a good nights rest at a great price.

Cleanliness and odor had been an issue in the past, but this trip the room and bath were clean and fresh.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review about our property. Your responses will serve as encouragement to other travelers. We strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Thank you again for sharing your experience!!

Reviewed 23 September 2013

Even though this was a prepaid reservation, the hotel clerk billed over $100.00 to my card presented to cover incidentals. When I discovered this, I immediately called Travelocity, who called the hotel. The clerk on duty was of NO help at all and said I would have to wait until the following day to speak with the manager. I went to the front desk the next day and was told the manager was out sick. I had to call my bank to initiate a dispute to the charge put on my card, because despite showing the clerk my bank activity showing I had been charged, I was told they had nothing to show on my hotel account that I had been charged. Extremely lacking in the customer service department. I will NEVER stay here again!!!!

Room Tip: Go somewhere else!!!!
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank James W

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We apologize for the dissatisfaction of your stay. We take the time to listen to your constructive comments so we can continually improve our services. Thank you also for taking the time to communicate your concerns as we do appreciate all client feedback - positive and negative -as this is the tool that we use to measure ourselves both as a hotel and as an organisation.
With regards to the issues you have highlighted, may I assure you that I have discussed these issues with the hotel management team so they may be aware and take any remedial action necessary to ensure such issues do not reoccur.

Kind Regards,