“Memorial Day vacation”

Cornelia, Georgia
“Memorial Day vacation”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 May 2014 via mobile

Stayed Thursday May 22 2014
Pleasantly surprised very nice clean visit before heading to SSI
Winn Dixie and restaurants close at 10. Pm so eat early on a few things open but loved hotel and will look in other towns now.
Tried to look at room before we paid was told owner won't allow it
Explained I picked this choice hotel after see CEO on undercover boss so I paid only then could I see it
But I am picky and was satisfied but they should change that

Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Baltimore, Maryland
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2014 via mobile

Arrived Thursday late night 10:30pm check in lasted about 3-5 minutes. Room was an average room w/ a king size bed. Sidebar: the pillows are way to small for a king size bed. Room was clean bathroom was clean. The only negative I have are the ceilings/floors are thin. There must have been a family with small children above us because at about 5:20am we heard constant running back and fourth. I called upstairs and the noise stopped for about 30 minutes and then started again.
Other than that I would definitely stay again if were ever in the area..

• Stayed May 2014
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 April 2014 via mobile

This hotel is immaculate. It is conveniently located off of I95. We did call the hotel to make sure of the address for the GPS and I'm glad that we did because they gave us another address to use, since theirs is too new. So make sure you call first! Lisa was at the front desk and she was courteous and instructed us about the continental breakfast from 6-9am. The pool looks clean (it's pouring rain so we didn't get to use it). The lobby and stairwells are bright and the whole hotel smells fresh and clean. The two Queen beds are comfortable, the refrigerator and AC worked great and the big screen TV was nice to unwind to. There is a supermarket, dollar general store and Subway right in the next parking lot. We ate dinner at Toucans across the street and it was great! There is no bath tub, just a stand up shower which the opening was a comical sight when my husband stood in it! We will definitely keep this as our pit stop in the way to Florida.

• Stayed April 2014
ft.lauderdale, fla.
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 March 2014

Second time staying here- great place interior - non smoking - got the best rate on their web site with AAA-
comfortable room and clean -
breakfast needs a little work- had to ask for fruit, yogurt etc.. ladies a bit slacking on filling things up -maybe trying to save it not sure - all in all safe and clean affordable stop

• Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank sunrise43
Manager b, Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 1 April 2014
We truly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with the Trip Advisor community. I have shared your concerns about breakfast with the morning breakfast attendants and we hope to have that issue resolved. We look forward to your return and ask that if you need any assistance at all please feel free to contact me as I hope to have the pleasure to speak with you directly.

Yours in Hospitality,
D Benton
manager
connecticut
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 March 2014

Checked in early around 1:00 pm. Impressed with the room which included a tiled walk in shower. Manager at front desk was delightful. Later that evening decided to ask for a small cup of milk in the plastic cup that comes with the room. Reason: we leave VERY early - up at 2:00 am and drive far. I was told NO by an employee who was doing the check-in desk.(Lisa Bullard)
She said we cannot give anything out from the kitchen at night, we are on camera. I pleaded explaining I was leaving early and needed the cup of milk to make my coffee. I pack my own breakfast bag with a burner and food. She still said NO. I told her I never had this problem in any other Choice Hotel and I stay frequently. She still said NO. I tried to email the manager Yogesh Patel using an email address on the hotel business card from my laptop in the room, but the wifi had no signal. I came out to tell Lisa, she just looked at me blank.
I then proceeded to email the manager using the lobby computer, but the managers email did not work, email came back as error = bounced by administrator. So at this point there was no one in the hotel to go to, Lisa Bullard was the only employee present during early and late evening hours. I then filed a complaint with the 800 number. In the morning I was forced to walk out into the lobby at 2:00 am to try again for the cup of milk. I was greeted by a
lovely employee named Kay Wilkinson, who quickly poured a cup of milk from the gallon in the fridge. She said she never heard of such a thing & was surprised I was told no. In fact I just called the hotel to let them know there is no way to email a manager & the employee who took my call was also surprised I could not get a cup of milk. He said there was no such rule.
This is a matter of principle. I paid for a room with a breakfast, and since I had early departure
should have been able to get a cup of milk. The kitchen door was open when I asked around 5:00 pm and Lisa Bullard was in fact standing in the kitchen.The hotel is lovely, but this one employee needs to be trained on this unacceptable guest treatment. The management is unreachable by phone or email & has not addressed the issue. All of this is puzzling. A shame because this is a gorgeous clean hotel, with an exit with excellent restaurants. For some reason this employee did not like us? I cannot imagine any other reason? Their is no way to reach a manager.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
3 Thank chiantiConnecticut
Dear Valued Guest,

We want to first thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. While we see you found good value in your stay we are disappointed to see we couldn't give you the memorable stay we try to deliver to all of our guests. Your concerns have been addressed and do apologize on behalf of my staff.

Thank you again and we hope this doesn't prevent you from staying with us again in the future.
Belleville, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 March 2014

What a nice Hotel and a nice surprise. The hotel is spotless inside and out. I received a great price for a room with a single King bed flat screen, beautiful walk in shower, I'll tell ya, I was impressed. Breakfast was pretty good. Staff was very friendly. Would I stay there agin??? You bet I would !!!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Kevin P
We truly appreciate you taking the time to share your “High Quality” experience with the Trip Advisor community. We are very excited that our Sleep Inn and Suites is consistently delivering high service standards for you our guest. We look forward to your return and ask that if you need any assistance at all please feel free to contact me as I hope to have the pleasure to speak with you directly.

Yours in Hospitality,
D. Benton
Manager
Hightstown, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 March 2014 via mobile

I stayed here for one night while traveling to Florida via I 95. The hotel is right off of Exit 38. The hotel is very nice and clean. I stayed in Room # 105 and it was also very nice and clean as well. The breakfast was good and the breakfast room was very crowded. The next time I drive down to Florida I will consider staying here.

Stayed February 2014
Manager b, Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 18 March 2014
Thanks for the kind words, I'm happy to hear your stay was one that will keep you coming back. Looking forward to your speedy return. Have an awesome day!

Respectfully,