“Perfect hotel off I -95”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #26 of 36 Hotels in Brunswick
Reviewed 14 June 2012

We stayed at this hotel during our break and we had a great time. Hotel staff was excellent and hot breakfast included in our rates that was more enjoyable. We will stay at this hotel every time. Perfect place off interstate 95.

• Stayed: June 2012
Gloria B, Public Relations Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2012

Thank you so much for staying with us. We appreciate your kind remarks about our facility and we appreciate your business.

Reviewed 6 June 2012

I was fortunate to find an excellent price deal for that hotel in a busy Memorial Weekend. I was quite pleased with quality offered in Brunswick Quality Inn that was beyond my expectation. Service was good and helpful. Room quite spacious with standard tube TV, micro-fridge and microwave and all you need for short or longer stay. My room was clean and bed comfortable. Every morning fresh towels in very clean bathroom. This hotel has enough space in a lobby for relaxation as well for breakfast. Breakfast was really good as was selection of food. I wish the coffee (available 24/7) was of better quality and not made from instant coffee (I guess this is the way coffee is made).All in all this was a nice stay and good base to drive to nearby islands.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
Gloria B, Public Relations Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2012

We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay at the Quality Inn in Brunswick. Thank you for your kind remarks. Please plan to visit us again soon. We appreciate your business.

Reviewed 27 May 2012

I stayed at this location on a short trip with my kids to go the beach on St. Simons island for 2 nights and mostly all hotels were booked so we had to go here. Check in was a hassle. I was there with a friend and the room was in their name, but I witnessed check in and it was terrrible. I witnessed my life long very close friend get hassled so bad. The front desk person (with no uniform or nametag) was so rude. But we got past that and tried to make the best of it. On the first night we were out at the pool and once it got dark outside we noticed there were not any lights in the pool and there was only one light working around the pool. There was maybe 6 or 7 lights that didn't work. The next day we wanted clean sheets on the bed and we were just given sheets to put on the bed. While changing them I saw the mattress pad which had a bad urine ring on it that I could not believe had I slept on that night. I was told I would have to wait by the housekeeper on the hall that gave me the sheets. I waited for over an hour. I did not get breakfast either morning because just judging from the way my friend was treated and the condition of the room I did not trust their food that my kids and I would be consuming. I was not satisfied with any part of this stay I have been a Choice Privilege member for a long time and love Choice hotels, but this one is not up to standards. I will not be back.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank dlandrews
Gloria B, Public Relations Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2012

I am so sorry that your visit to our hotel was not as you expected. We appreciate your comments and are taking actions to correct the problems that you mentioned. Your experience is not typical of our service. We are now in the process of doing additional training for our front desk and housekeeping staff and maintenance is working on the pool lighting problem.
We appreciate your business and hope that you will choose to visit us again in the future.
Again, thank you for your helpful comments.
Gloria Brown, PR Manager.

Reviewed 22 May 2012

The room smelled bad, like "sour mop". The TV sound was bad. The pool was green. The coffee in the lobby at breakfast tasted bad (like the coffee grounds were recycled). The coffee in the room tasted bad. I dont think I'm picky, I did book a Quality Inn after all, but my husband thought the coffee tasted bad also. The exterior of the hotel is very nice, but the room I was given was horrible.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank curlysmom

Thank you for your comments, I am truly sorry that your visit was not as you had expected. We are taking the necessary actions to correct the items you mentioned. We strive to make sure each guest is pleased with their stay and your comments gives us an action plan for improvements.
We appreciate your business and hope that you will visit us again soon.
Gloria Brown, PR Manaager

Reviewed 7 May 2012

We had a very enjoyable stay here in April 2012. The front desk clerk who checked us in was very pleasant, along with the staff in the morning. Our room was very nice and spacious. We also enjoyed having a restaurant within walking distance to have dinner.

Room Tip: We had a king size room on the first floor.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
QUALITYGA220, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2012

Thank you for taking time out of your schedule to write a review regarding your recent stay at our property. Thank you!!! Your compliments are so much appreciated, and I love the opportunity to give the staff a "pat on the back" every chance I get. It's a wonderful feeling for us to know you enjoyed your stay and we hope you can come back soon and with us again!!. Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us about you experiences during your stay, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We hope you will come back and see us again soon. If we can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us at 912-265-4600.

Thank you again for taking the time to let us know about your stay with us. We appreciate your loyalty to our brand.

Sanjay Bhakta

Reviewed 2 April 2012

We recently stayed at this Quality Inn on our way back to our home. We were pleased with the service, very clean and comfortable rooms, and breakfast. Great choice!

Room Tip: Our room on the first floor was quiet, even though very close to the lobby.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank ROBERT M
QUALITYGA220, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2012

We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We try to let people know they are always welcome. We hope you will stay with us again when you are in the area.

Reviewed 2 April 2012

This was the perfect stop for us on our way to FL. It was close to the interstate and had a restaurant close by. The staff on the front desk was wonderful and very helpful. They were able to accommodate us with a downstairs room which was important to us. The room was immaculate with all the conveviences. The decor was well done and everything was in excellent repair. The price was also a bonus. It was a great stay for us.

Room Tip: Roomswith 2 beds seem to be larger.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple

We are so glad that you did choose our hotel. We value each and every guest and try to make their stay as enjoyable as possible.