“Convenient Overnight Location” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Fairfield Inn & Suites Brunswick

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Fairfield Inn & Suites Brunswick
Ranked #9 of 36 Hotels in Brunswick
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Convenient Overnight Location”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 January 2014 via mobile

We were driving south on I95 and decided we needed to call it a day. I am partial to Marriott properties; however, I will select another property if the price is lower. I had been on the phone checking out prices for AARP or AAA members and wasn't finding much for under $100. We pulled off at Exit 38 knowing there were several hotels bunched together. As a Marriott member, the clerk offered us the best deal, and we took a room with two beds -- cheaper than a king -- go figure.

Room and property were clean and there is a nice restaurant across the parking lot. After a short but restful sleep, we enjoyed hot scrambled eggs in the morning. The buffet breakfast is simple yet staffed by two lovely ladies with big smiles. There is something about Southern hospitality when the desk clerk bids you farewell with "drive safely." Nice way to start our morning.

This is a convenient exit off the interstate with lots of options. I'd stay at this property again as long as the price is right.

Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Layne O

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 January 2014 via mobile

I came to get a room for several nights due to major property damage at my home and because I was a local resident was told by the auditor at the front desk that local people are not allowed to stay. This was because of previous events by other local people that didn't have anything to do with us. I was very very disappointed especially at how she presented her comment. We had just experienced a tragic occurrence in my family that made us homeless suddenly. I tried to explain to her what happened and she implied that the insurance company would have to provide a statement for us to stay. That's understandable but it was at 800 pm at night. She had no compassion at all. If she needed further proof she could have verified it with the county police department because it was recorded about the tree falling on my house causing major damage. We were frustrated, cold ,hungry, tired and already down about what had just happened to walk in to a heartless person at the desk. Sad to say, this is where we always send our family from out of town when we have family functions. If this is a policy with your company, I think someone need to review it again because all people are not alike and I'm here to tell her that our reputation speak for it self. We don't drink, smoke nor have parties that destroy others property. We are descent people and are well known in this community. My prayer is that she never experience anything like this that would make her feel rejected from an establishment because of being a resident in the same area. We were welcomed at another establishment that didn't turn us away because we live here. She may be a stickler for abiding by the rules to get points but she never know who she may be turning away. Check the facts before you say no to an Individual. I can't remember her name but I will never forget her face.

• Stayed January 2014
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Justblessed1
Laura C, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Brunswick, responded to this review, 27 January 2014
I sincerely regret your dissapointment with your experience upon check in at our hotel. I will speak to our associate that was on the desk at the time of your arrival. I did personally speak with you from my home after the incident and offered to you special pricing due to your circumstances but I believe you had already found other accomodations. Please let me know if I can be of any other assistance in the future and I will be glad to help you personally.
Laura Caldwell
Roanoke, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 January 2014

This is the third time I have stayed in this hotel in the last year on our way to and from Florida.

This location is very easy to find, not far from the I-95 exit. It is in an area that is home to several other hotels.

Big plus: There is a steakhouse restaurant right next door, so it's no big adventure to grab dinner and then turn in early for next day's travels.

The staff is very friendly and competent. The hotel is recently remodeled in the similar modern fashion of other Fairfield Inns we've stayed in over the past few years.

The rooms have refrigerators and microwaves in them which is a big convenience when you are traveling. I always bring dinner with us and eat in the room and having the fridge and micro makes things easy. Keeping the additional food items we travel with chilled is a huge plus as well.

The rooms aren't huge but are well-appointed, and the beds are comfy.

I'm very happy with this hotel.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
      Sleep Quality
Mooresville, North Carolina
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 January 2014 via mobile

We stayed here for two nights and two different rooms. The rooms on the third floor are nice but the room on the first floor was stinking of smoke. It smelled like someone had been smoking there but the lady at the reception said that someone must have been cooking.

The hotel is conveniently located and is an ablove average hotel.

Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Staten Island, New York, USA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 December 2013 via mobile

Whether as a stopover or as a place to stay for a few days, thisFairfield Inn gives service with and takes it one step further by anticipating a need.
The breakfast offerings include cereal , eggs, sausage, yogurt, a variety of breads and muffins and a great fruit salad.
There is also a pool and fitness center.
Rooms are comfortable and clean.

• Stayed December 2013
West Palm Beach, Florida
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 December 2013 via mobile

The rooms have. adequatel space , although the bathroom was too small for comfort. The breakfast was the usual fare for this brand and hot . One downer was that the HBO channel did not work and the front desk seemed surprised , promised to call back but never did . The night timr front desk folks seemed tired . The reservation person at the hotel did not know if the hotel was north or south of Brunswick .

• Stayed December 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Valdosta, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 November 2013

We have been at this hotel a couple of times now and - again - find that everything is just right - excellent breakfast - friendly staff - easy access to the I95 as well as close to St Simons Island, where we attended the McGladrey Classic as Volunteers. The rooms are clean and well appointed, comfortable beds - all in all - it made our stay very pleasant. It is also very convenient to have coin operated Laundry facilites - which make life just that bit easier!! We will be back!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple