Fairfield Inn & Suites Brunswick
US$188
US$68
US$60
TripAdvisor
All reviewscoin operated laundryfront deskyogurtmarriott hotelshot oatmealroom was clean and comfortablenight's sleepstay there againparking lotbreakfast buffetstayed one nightgreat stopst simonssimon's islandlong drivestaff was very friendlygwen
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 May 2014

My wife and I stayed recently at the Fairfield Inn in Brunswick and it was excellent. As a Marriott Platinum Rewards Member, I have stayed in many Marriott hotels and this hotel is one of the best for what you pay for a room. The staff is great. Everyone from the front desk to the kitchen help were very helpful and pleasant. The rooms are clean and the towels are soft and fluffy. The beds are perfect (better than home) and the HD TV can't be beat. The breakfast offerings are great and the dining area is clean and comfortable.

Believe me when I say that you can't go wrong with your stay at the Fairfield Inn in Brunswick.

Room Tip: Even numbered rooms are further from the highway.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 May 2014

Rooms are very small and furnishings are cheap. The front desk staff was not helpful with problems and was arrogant and obnoxious. The coffee ran out during breakfast and they told everyone that it would not be replinished.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Laura C, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Brunswick, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2014

Dear Guest,

I received feedback in regards to your recent stay with the Fairfield Inn & Suites Brunswick. I apologize that your stay was not satisfactory and that you did not feel our furnishings were adequate.
You're a valued customer; everything we do is aimed at providing you with an excellent hotel experience. I will address your concerns with the staff. It is customary for our coffee to be replenished at all times during the night and day.
Once again, please accept my apology.

LAURA CALDWELL
Fairfield Inn & Suites

Reviewed 14 May 2014

We booked this hotel Easter weekend and were a little antsy about it as we were not familiar with it. We should not have been!!! It is an excellent hotel, super clean with an extremely nice and courteous staff. All our needs were met and surpassed.

The next night we stayed in a much more expensive and upscale hotel in Savannah. I will state without a doubt that the Fairfield was by far the superior of the two.

I highly recommend!

Room Tip: I can't really say one room is better than another.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 May 2014

This motel is just off of I-95, and very easy to find. It was very clean and comfortable. Our room was very spacious and the beds were very comfortable. The breakfast bar was excellent and you had choices of hot or cold food. The atmosphere was very pleasing. All of the employees were friendly and did everything to make your stay comfortable. I would highly recommend this motel to travelers in this area and I would definitely stay here again if and when I am in the area. Also, the motel is near shopping centers and restaurants.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 April 2014

Just off I-95, easy to get to ... hotel clean and well apponted throughout.
Checked in by Ms. Gwen Davis, a real sweetheart ... set the tone for the stay.
The room large, the bed very comfortable.
The bathroom large ... the shower had good pressure.
TV a large flat screen ... many channels to choose from.
WiFi easily accessed and fast.
Breakfast better than the usual stopover ... the dining area neat and clean.
The price very competitive.
All in all worth the stop and worth coming back on another trip through Brunswick.

Room Tip: Just ask Gwen ... my room was very quiet.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo