“Great stop in Brunswick”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Brunswick
Ranked #9 of 36 Hotels in Brunswick
Reviewed 12 June 2014

We stop at least twice a year at this Fairfield and have always enjoyed our stays. This time front desk clerk Belinda made sure all our needs were met and answered all our questions on directions. Thank you Belinda! The rooms are always clean, beds comfortable and breakfast is plentiful. We look forward to our next stay later this summer.

• Stayed: June 2014
2  Thank traveler3220

Reviewed 7 June 2014

The motel is just off of I-95, and very easy to find. We found the motel very clean, both rooms and bathrooms were very spacious and the beds were very comfortable. The breakfast was good and we could choose from a variety of hot or cold food. The staff was friendly and we really enjoyed our overnight stay. I wish some of the other motels we encountered would be as good as this one.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 May 2014

My plane to BQK arrived 4 hours late and I was exhausted. The hotel sent over a taxi and had me picked up from the airport (just a short drive from the airport). My personal preference on any business trip is a comfortable bed.....and I was preparing myself for less than that when I arrived, but I was surprised to find a VERY comfortable bed. In addition, the room was quiet, clean and the hotel itself was much of the same. Desk and chair in the room were also very comfortable.

I would stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 May 2014

We have stayed in many Fairfield Inn's in different locations, but this one stands out for me. We were early and my husband had stomach pains. The staff allowed him to go ahead and check in. He rested, I went swimming and the pool area and pool were clean. When the shift changed, I talked to a different lady working at the front desk and she was nice and helpful. I thought that the beds were very comfortable- I didn't want to get up- but when I did, I enjoyed breakfast. We were leaving to go on a fishing excursion at 7:00- we had assumed that we would miss breakfast since it opens at 7:00 but they let people in before and we were out of there on time with full stomachs. I have no complaints and felt that the hotel went above and beyond my expectations.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank duane52
Reviewed 20 May 2014

We Stayed at this motel for its location. It was off the interstate and the location was good to take Bay tours to Golden Isles of Georgia. The Desk help were great. There is also a good restaurant you can walk to for dinner and do not have to drive.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 May 2014

We stopped at this Fairfield Inn on the way to Florida and were pleasantly surprised. When we checked in and went to our room, I found that it was next to the elevator, so I called the front desk to change location. The young lady was quite helpful and found us another room further down the hallway. The room was not huge, but it was certainly adequate for one night. The furnishings had been upgraded, and the bed was comfortable. Most important, it was spotlessly clean. The breakfast room had plenty of seating and a good selection of foods. There were some healthy choices, including cooked oatmeal, assorted yogurts, fruit and hard-boiled eggs. Other choices included scrambled eggs and sausage, cereals, etc. We would stay at this hotel again when we pass through Brunswick.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sheryl C
Reviewed 16 May 2014

My wife and I stayed recently at the Fairfield Inn in Brunswick and it was excellent. As a Marriott Platinum Rewards Member, I have stayed in many Marriott hotels and this hotel is one of the best for what you pay for a room. The staff is great. Everyone from the front desk to the kitchen help were very helpful and pleasant. The rooms are clean and the towels are soft and fluffy. The beds are perfect (better than home) and the HD TV can't be beat. The breakfast offerings are great and the dining area is clean and comfortable.

Believe me when I say that you can't go wrong with your stay at the Fairfield Inn in Brunswick.

Room Tip: Even numbered rooms are further from the highway.